Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hybrid View

Randoms keep joining! Please help!

Hey, when ever my friends and I are playing or just in general talking, I always get randoms joining and leaving, etc.

I know there is the server list on teamspeak where people can see your server and join it.

Is there a way for me to remove my server from this list so people can`t join? (and any other list out there that people can find and join my server from)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by taconinja45 View Post
    Hey, when ever my friends and I are playing or just in general talking, I always get randoms joining and leaving, etc.

I know there is the server list on teamspeak where people can see your server and join it.

Is there a way for me to remove my server from this list so people can`t join? (and any other list out there that people can find and join my server from)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
    p
    u
    t

a

p
    a
    s
    s
    w
    o
    r
    d
    ;-)

You can remove your server from that list (Edit Virtual Server -> Misc -> Enable reporting to server list).
    Or you can password protect your server (Edit Virtual Server -> Password)
    Or you could raise the security level of the server (Edit Virtual Server -> Security -> Needed Security Level), a quite secure Server would be reached with any 30+ level... I sometimes use security level 40 in such cases.

Also, maybe is some serverquery client...
    Bookmarks --> Manage Bookmarks --> In the entry you are using --> Button "More" and uncheck the "Show ServerQuery Clients" --> Ok

It is not advised to use Security level 40 unless you yourself got a level 40 identity, otherwise you might not be able to get back yourself without waiting like a decade.

Thread Information