Forum

Question I received email about ATL TS site hacked. Now i cant login

Hello,

I received an email at my private email that the Atlanta hosting site for TS was hacked or something along that line. It also said they had to change the "address" to prevent further problems. I can't seem to put it in correctly and update so that I may access my own TS site. Now im incapable of even logging in. How do I fix this problem? if possible can you hit me up with a direct message mail? Thanks so much.

We did not send that email and we cannot help you with getting back on either as we don't have any control over any 3rd party or hosters systems / pages.
    Please contact your hoster if you have any questions regarding their service.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We did not send that email and we cannot help you with getting back on either as we don't have any control over any 3rd party or hosters systems / pages.
    Please contact your hoster if you have any questions regarding their service.
    thanks. how do i find the contact info for that hoster? sorry for the noob quesstion.

You already received an email from them, so you already have a means to contact them.
    Other than that you might have luck searching for them on the web, they are probably also listed on the hoster map, maybe you find something there.

Thread Information