Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arma 3 Teamspeak Skin

Seeing I still can't login to the addon section (Well, I can login, but get logged out right away again) I'll just post this skin here. It's an Arma 3 skin thats based on my revised version of my Steam skin (I'll upload that another time). You can download it here:

The Purista font is used on both the Arma website and in-game, however that font is not free so I didn't include it (Might be able to find it yourself), and I made a fallback for the Enigmatic font thats included inside the downloadable file. Open this file with 7zip or Winrar and install the files. If neither fonts are installed it falls back to the default sans-serif font.

Name:  nJzO0WB.png
Views: 31344
Size:  417.4 KB
    Last edited by Chris; March 18th, 2013 at 04:11 PM.

looks good just a shame no-one can get it!

Dear Chris, before you start removing my download links, can you make sure I can actually log in the addon section with this account? Thank you very much! I'll upload it as soon as I can actually log in there. Can't even update the addons I already placed now. I'm quite sure there's a problem with changing your password, because ever since I did that I can't login anymore. Even tried putting my old password back. Didn't work either.
    Last edited by Chris; May 24th, 2013 at 09:11 AM.

Unless you changed the email address associated with your account there should be no problem logging into the addon page. If there is it probably is an issue local to you (e.g. browser settings), you could try to login to the forums and then refresh the addons page, that sometimes works as well.
    Edit: Please try to login to the addons page again, I just updated your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Edit: Please try to login to the addons page again, I just updated your account.
    It works now. Thanks a lot. I'll upload the skin there.

Question ArmA III Skin - Problem

I Tryed To Install It, But When i got it all done not all the skin looked like the one in the OP. It Looked like it was missing some background.Is There Anyway Yo Can Post a Download With Just a .rar File And Not a Installer?{Used Link In OP, With FireFox Browser.}

Did you do everything as described in the readme?

Spoiler: You didn't.

Try setting Settings -> Options -> Design -> Style: Plastique

Quote Originally Posted by Adante View Post
    Did you do everything as described in the readme?Spoiler: You didn't. Try setting Settings -> Options -> Design -> Style: Plastique
    I Did Not Lok For Readme File Cuz It Was A Installer, Not a Downloader.And Thanks For The Help, And It Looks Alswome From The Photos You Posted.

Meh, it just says !!! READ THIS !!! with a bunch of instructions as soon as you open the installer.

Quote Originally Posted by Adante View Post
    Meh, it just says !!! READ THIS !!! with a bunch of instructions as soon as you open the installer.
    Ya I Saw It After I Got It From Forums (Need To Update To 64bit teamspeak for a plugin for) And Saw The File. But When I First Got It, From The Othere Link That Is Not In OP Anymore And It Gave Me Option To Install it so i did and i did not look inside files at first.

I Dont Know If I Missing Something Or Not, But I Dont Know How To Install Fonts you Put With Pack. Is There anyway You Can Reply Back To This With How To Add The Fonts To Teamspeak That You Put With The ArmA 3 Skin?
    Last edited by MicPawnage; May 30th, 2013 at 05:40 PM.

That Is Not How You Use Capitals. It Makes It Somewhat Annoying To Read.

Anyway, you open the file with winrar or 7zip or another archive program. Then there is a folder called fonts. Extract the files in that folder and then right click on them and press install. You can also open the fonts and then at the top there is a button to install them. The skin was designed with the Purista font in mind though, so it doesn't look all that great with Engimatic.

Ok, thanks. I try not to right every word with a caps, it's just a habit.

Also, is it ok if i edit the skin for a clan in ArmA 3, and post it to the clans page. I will give you credit for skin when/if i do upload it.
    Last edited by Chris; May 31st, 2013 at 10:50 AM.

I really like this skin. well done.

I do have couple of questions though.

We have our clan logo set which does get carried over when you go to any of the channels. This seems to have been removed from this skin under the Banner. Is this something that can be easily fixed?

Also i like highlighting certain text in the description like what you have done in your sample screenshots, but users that dont use a skin and uses the default theme it messes it up. Is there anyway to force users to d/l a certain them when they login in to our server. I'm guessing not cause the theme is a localy installed. But it would be awesome in the future release of TS that you can set this up on the server side which make sure all users also get the theme.

Thread Information