Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Server Issues with IP

I transferred my server from one computer to another computer, and it was ok. The problem I have is when I search my server in the serverlist it shows the wrong IP address, so when people or me try to connect to it, it gives an error because after all it's the wrong IP. How can I fix this?

The weblist shows the ip the server reports to be available at. Probably you forced your server to listen to a local ip address using the voice_ip command line parameter? If so remove it.

It shows the wrong IP which ends in .114, the correct IP ends in .6 So I need to know how to fix this. I will try what you said, and see if it works. Although what my friend did, was he setup the .114 Server in another computer, and then copied all the "files & folders" from the .114 computer TS server, and moved it over to the .6 computer TS server by "pasting" it. Please if anyone else has any other answers or had this similar problem, please reply to this post.

Also how would I know if I forced the server to listen to a local ip address using the voice command line parameter?

If you are using an .ini file e.g. ts3server.ini and you have included this file in your startscript, check the .ini file for what Chris wrote.

I don't see a .ini file. where would I find the "ts3server.ini"?
    Last edited by Ralistor; April 8th, 2013 at 02:41 AM.

Thread Information