Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

TS in Flight Simulator

I wanted to know if it is possible to make a program (stand alone or not) that will allow you to change TeamSpeak Channels with out u pausing ur sim or game and alows u to change during play. I know u can assign keys to change channels but i just wanteed to know if this was possible.

Thanks,
    Alecs K.

Ahhh, you're hoping for an equivalent of navygrw
    I saw someone mentioning a TS SDK a while ago...

There is already at least one program that does this; unfortunately I no longer have any of the details. The name 'TSControl' seems slightly familiar to me (although it might have been something else).

I'm assuming what you want is something that would change your channels according to your FS COM frequency or similar? This is trivial to implement (for Microsoft Flight Simulator) using the TeamSpeak SDK and Peter Dowson's FSUIPC (http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html). What exactly do you want to use it for?

Hi there, im quite new and although this being an old post, I found to link to a request I have. Im part of a sim club in South Africa. We are about 10 members a month, joining on a LAN setup. Running Win XP, I host both FSHost and Teamspeak 2 from my pc for the flying part and comms. However, we are about 3 virtual air traffic controllers, thats using ATC Radar for controlling. But hosting only one server, it's quite confusing to use one server for Ground, ATC and Radar for instance. Now I just want to know, if possible, how one can go about creating channels on Teamspeak, and changing the channels via MSFS2004 radio freq without the need of exiting and changing it via Teamspeak? Adding to this post, I have downloaded a plugin from www.avsim.com that would allow you to do this either on IVAO or FSUIPC. But it's quite a setup. Please can someone perhaps help me? Thank you.

Hi there, sorry for the trouble again. I found another module which seems to bind with the channel in teamspeak. In other words, from FS2004, you select the freq which you want to bind, and with name of the channel, you can bind that channel with that freq set. Then you can also save the binding order which you can load with the next session. However, now im still puzzled as im struggling to add channels in Teamspeak2. Does anyone atleast know where I can get a desent manual on working with Teamspeak and how go about in terms what I would like to accomplish? Thanks again.

Mark

Thread Information