Forum

Latest version has bugs

I am posting a list of bugs that my Faction has. I am on Android and have no complaints. My complaints steam from what others keep saying. users all use different Iphones, Pods and Pads. Some are on ios 6 and some on 7. It doesn't seem to matter what they are on.

- PTT is turned off when logging back into to ts3. Turn PTT on, leave room, come back and PTT is off and hands free is back on. Now if your wife is mad you are gaming, everyone knows it. You have a crying kid, everyone knows it. Your doing something you shouldn't be, everyone knows it.

- Name change will not stick. Say your name is LT. Bob, you change it to Gen. Bob. leave the room come back and your LT. Bob again.

- The light next to your name not going out after you stop talking. Bob talks, his light is blue, Bob stops talking light stays blue. It will stay blue for 1-3 sec. and then go out. It looks like bob is still talking even though he isn't.

** Blue light stays on and mic is hot for .5 sec. to 1 sec. not all the time.

- Bluetooth issue. You get a phone call while on TS3, you end phone call and go back to TS3 and you have to disable blue tooth and enable it again to get it to work.

As an Android user I do not see the blue light staying on. I do at times, not see any light on and someone talking. I do not have really any issues. These are just the ones that people keep talking about.
    Last edited by ProCision; November 23rd, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

0. What is your iOS Client version?
    You can see the client version under "Manage > Settings > About"
    It should be 3.1.6.531

1."PTT is turned off when logging back into to ts3"
    We can not reproduce that.
    The client won't send anything without pushing the PTT button and Handsfree mode als stayed off.

Tested on iPhone

But we found another bug here: Turning HandsFree off activated VAd in our settings.

2. "Name change will not stick."
    I only get my old nickname again, when i relog to the server. Switching channels did not reset the nickname.
    The setting does use my original nickname, but thats ok for now. The nickname is taken from the Bookmark.

Tested on Ipad and iPhone

Maybe we will implement, that a nickname change also does overwrite the current bookmark entry.

3. "Blue lamp stays on"
    I am confused here, is it your own lamp only, or bob's lamp or both?
    We can not reproduce this.

Tested on Ipad and iPhone

4. "Bluetooth is unusable"
    We can not reproduce here, that Bluettooh is unusable after a call.
    We used the handsfree set from a car and made a call to that iphone. Mic and Speaker got disbaled on the client and we could speak and hear through that handsfree set. After the call, the Mic and speaker got enabled again and we could speak and hear again.

Can you give more details for these how to's?
    And what iOS and what device (iphone 4 5 etc...) can reproduce this bug?
    Have you tried to uninstall reinstall the client?
    Last edited by dante696; December 5th, 2013 at 04:08 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

There is nothing we can reproduce

Still hanging at my questions from
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...392#post366392
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information