Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved Need help with certain Server Group Permission, more detailed explanation inside

I need help with making a group able to move anyone to any channel on TS3. They are able to ban, kick, etc. I now want them to be able to move people in any channel to anywhere as they are in a position of power. I don't want them to be able to control the channels in TS3, just to be able to move people to any channel in TS3. Please help, thanks!

Make sure this group has a i_client_move_power > i_client_needed_move_power of all the other groups and it should work just fine. By the way, you can only move someone in a channel you could join, so check there i_channel_join_power, b_channel_join_ignore_password too !

Do you have to set any of it to a number value? If so please let me know the exact values, thanks!

You can input the value you want really, as long as i_client_move_power > i_client_needed_move_power, it will work. I'd recommend 75 for the i_client_move_power of your admins and something below for every other group you want them to move. About the i_channel_join_power, 75 is a good number too. B stands for boolean in b_channel_join_ignore_password, so no need for any values

75 is the default "admin level" power in teamspeak 3 default groups, that's why I'd go for that if I were you.

Thread Information