Forum

Question Voice being muffled the longer i talk uninterrupted

I'm using TS3 on Windows 7 with a head set and a microphone. As of the last two days the people who I am talking to have informed me that the longer I talk without stopping the more muffled I get, until I sound like I'm underwater and they can no longer understand me. It isn't my microphone, as I've tested it with other recording software and I sound fine. I also went into a ts room, recorded myself and played it back, and once again I sounded fine. It doesn't seem to matter whether I use Push to Talk, Voice activation, or continuous transmission, on all of them, according to those I'm speaking to, my voice slows down, gets quieter, more muffled and "blurred."

I have turned Echo Cancellation and Reduction off, I've turned Automatic voice gain control off, and Reduce background noise off. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Might be an unresolved sample rate mismatch from the description of the sound.
    I'd try if changing all in the chain (your capture device, receivers playback device) to 48kHz fixes that and if not, changing the codec of the channel.

How exactly would I go about doing that? What tab would it be under?

That'd be in the windows sound settings of the capture / playback device, extended tab, where one should also disable exclusive device control.

Thank you. I'm not sure exactly if that is what solved it as a few other things were messed with, but ultimately, It has been fixed. Thank You

Thread Information