Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved Audio/bluetooth issue

The issue I'm having is with my Bluetooth headset, when I connect to teamspeak everything is fine until I join a teamspeak server. The sound through my headset completely stops for the entire computer as if teamspeak is blocking it. Once I close teamspeak everything works perfectly again. None of the options settings have any effect after I join a server.

Im currently running windows 7 64 bit home premium edition
    My head set is - Creative Labs WP-300 Wireless Bluetooth Heaphones
    The Bluetooth adapter im using is - ASUS USB-BT211

What do i need to change or setup in my computer for these wireless headphones to work properly with teamspeak?

Never mind I've just figured this out. Teamspeaks playback mode of "automatically use best setting" doesn't work. I had to change it to windows audio session. After doing this ts worked and it didn't ruin the sound for entire computer like it did before.
    Last edited by Chris; May 10th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.

TS muting all windows sounds when connected to server and bluetooth headset

Quote Originally Posted by cataclisto View Post
    The issue I'm having is with my Bluetooth headset, when I connect to teamspeak everything is fine until I join a teamspeak server. The sound through my headset completely stops for the entire computer as if teamspeak is blocking it. Once I close teamspeak everything works perfectly again. None of the options settings have any effect after I join a server.

Im currently running windows 7 64 bit home premium edition
    My head set is - Creative Labs WP-300 Wireless Bluetooth Heaphones
    The Bluetooth adapter im using is - ASUS USB-BT211

What do i need to change or setup in my computer for these wireless headphones to work properly with teamspeak?

Never mind I've just figured this out. Teamspeaks playback mode of "automatically use best setting" doesn't work. I had to change it to windows audio session. After doing this ts worked and it didn't ruin the sound for entire computer like it did before.

Same problem here, however you fix doesn't work. Have tried both Direct Sound and Windows Audio Setting but nothing works. Weird thing is like you say when not connected to server it all seems fine.

Using Razer 14 (2013) with Parrot Zik Headset connected via Windows 8.1 64bit. Any help much appreciated.

EDIT: Guess this is the self help thread! I discovered that for some reason when connecting to a server while using bluetooth, TS turns down all system sounds in the Windows Volume Mixer. If you have a similar issue just right click on the speaker icon and open volume mixer, then turn all sliders back up! Very weird.
    Last edited by theCheek; April 30th, 2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Solved

Thread Information