Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barungar View Post
    Nice try, you know that the new accounting.teamspeak.com doesn't react to ICMP and so a ping will always give a negativ result.
    Nope i did not know this yet. will edit this post.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

At the moment I suggest "nmap -PN -A -v -p2008 accouting.teamspeak.com" to check if the users server can reach the accounting server. The advantage of this suggestion is that you have checked blocking firewalls and all other problems in one run, as nmap will initiate and connect via tcp on port 2008.

At the moment I suggest "nmap -PN -A -v -p2008 accouting.teamspeak.com" to check if the users server can reach the accounting server. The advantage of this suggestion is that you have checked blocking firewalls and all other problems in one run, as nmap will initiate and connect via tcp on port 2008.
    Since it is a TCP port, you can simplify that with just a silly
    telnet accounting.teamspeak.com 2008
    for windows users(or similar in other OS)
    If you can connect you will get telnet cursor waiting for you to type stuff, that means it listens/works(close it).
    If you get error and return back to command prompt it is not responding, or something blocks it.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Here are some hints, because i miss to many details for your current situation:
    - Check, that you did not enter any invalid IP into the server.ini (if you use a server.ini or start parameters)
    It should be 0.0.0.0 in your server.ini (please read http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=literature
    - Update your network drivers! (Network cards from Nvidia nForce and Killernic are known to cauzse trouble)
    - Compare and change your priority for the network card (if more than one is used)
    Don't understand what you want me to do about server.ini.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Since it is a TCP port, you can simplify that with just a silly
    telnet accounting.teamspeak.com 2008
    for windows users(or similar in other OS)
    If you can connect you will get telnet cursor waiting for you to type stuff, that means it listens/works(close it).
    If you get error and return back to command prompt it is not responding, or something blocks it.
    The only problem I'm having is I can't forward the 3 Ports, 30033, 9987, and I believe 10011. It says
    The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type

I have a NETGEAR Router WNDR3400 also.

Isn't error message obvious? It even tell you, where to look.
    Check router configuration in specified places.

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    Isn't error message obvious? It even tell you, where to look.
    Check router configuration in specified places.
    I checked the Remote Management, Port Forwarding, UPnP, but can't find RIP or Internet Connection Type. Port Triggering I imagine is pretty much like Port Forwarding but THEY DON'T SHOW UP THEY ARE NOT ANYWHERE. It's like they are there but they aren't. I can make a TS3 Server, make my Channels, upload Icons, Make Server Groups/Channel Groups, EVERYTHING but NO ONE can connect.

Wait-wait-wait.
    Do you have any port trigger rules set?

I'm also having this issue starting today. Seems like the accounting server is down.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesonp View Post
    I'm also having this issue starting today. Seems like the accounting server is down.
    I very much like people, who don't understand anything, but readily post "I have the same issue" in a completely unrelated thread.
    The fact they make ridiculous guesses is just a bonus.

Wait-wait-wait.
    Do you have any port trigger rules set?
    Firewall Rules I don't quite understand. I'm on Windows 7, 32-Bit. I can get the Firewall but don't know where to go from there. Mind if you could walk me through it?

Walk you through what? You don't even understand my questions.
    Sorry, but i'm not doing other people's work for them for free.

First off, I'm sorry if I don't understand something that I don't know about. Second off, I figured when you said rules you were referring to Firewall Rules. There's no reason for you to get upset because I didn't understand something. I'm simply trying to figure out a problem that hasn't been solved in OVER A YEAR! Maybe if you would just explain it to me that'd be easier.

Come on, there's gotta be a resolution to this problem. I'd really like to get a TS3 Server back up.

I very much like people, who don't understand anything, but readily post "I have the same issue" in a completely unrelated thread.
    The fact they make ridiculous guesses is just a bonus.
    It was not a guess and I knew exactly what I was talking about. It just so happened on that day the accounting server WAS IN FACT DOWN and someone had posted that they we're having trouble connecting.

Then why are you even posting in a support forum? DakotaM990, I'll say it for you.. ANR Daemon, go fuck yourself.

Thread Information