Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

connecting to a designated channel everytime i connect to a server and i have a prob.

i am a gamer and i am with a unit in a FPS game i want to by pass the main lobby the amount of channels on the server has a huge list and its very annoying to sort out through the huge list to join the unit i am with when i fire up the client

every other time it brings me to my unit channel and the other time i connect it brings me to the main lobby i am wondering if there is a way i can make it connect to my unit's channel every time i get done firing up the client as well as joining the server my unit uses?

Quote Originally Posted by bazso View Post
    i am a gamer and i am with a unit in a FPS game i want to by pass the main lobby the amount of channels on the server has a huge list and its very annoying to sort out through the huge list to join the unit i am with when i fire up the client
    It's supossed you are connecting using a Bookmark Entry.
    Connect to the server and go to the desired channel. Then, once you are in 'your' channel --> Bookmarks --> Manage Bookmarks --> Select the entry in the list --> Button "More" and you'll see a field titled "Default Channel" that on the right has a button with a "Refresh sign" --> Clic on the button and the current channel will be assigned to the field --> "OK" button --> and try to connect again using the Bookmark --> "et voilą" you will connect to the server and in the channel.

yes i have done all of this and i am sorry i forgot to include that in my first post what it is doing is every time i launch the client up the first time it has me connect to the main lobby then when i disconnect or close down the client and reconnect or relaunch the client a second time then it connects me to the channel i am wanting to be in with my unit

Thread Information