Forum

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    + "4. If content on your website requires login to access, provide us with a temporary username and password to review the website."
    probably means, if the site requires a login to be seen (i. e. htaccess) you should provide a login. If the site can be viewed as guest its not necessary.

Thank you two, I'll try. I thought I was not allowed to open tickets for NPL after reading http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=premiumsupport which states that I can only use the Forum, IRC and FAQ to gain information.

Edit: Checked again and the website says:

We do not provide technical support for NPL licenses. Please look through our knowledgebase, or post in our forums for support.
    Another Edit: No technical support, I see... :-)
    Last edited by Armak; December 30th, 2014 at 10:21 PM.

You can have your license resent. The license will renew to the newest license you have.

There is only one article and a blog by a single person. That's not an active website to me.

Isn't Teamspeak about voice communcation? I know many Teamspeak servers with an NPL who don't have anything on their website (maybe that changed after obtaining the NPL) or who don't even have a blog and few information. Just wondering.
    What's the purpose of having a message board with 20 or 30 active members and no one using its Teamspeak Server with NPL? Just some minutes ago our server was full. Teamspeak's goal should be to care about people using their software and not making people to create websites that have a board, shouldn't it? I could create a board for the sole purpose of getting an NPL but we decided in the past that communication ingame and via TS should be enough.
    There is no need to have more "articles" on the website since guides and status updates/some articles are perfectly fine to me. I don't see the need of dictating users what content should be on their website to have a voice communication tool with more slots.

Anyway, its up to Teamspeak to decide, maybe that wasn't the problem. I created a ticket to know more.
    Last edited by Armak; December 30th, 2014 at 11:54 PM.

Please contact our NPL department via our ticket system: https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit

NPL Support Required, where to go?

Good Morning Teamspeak Community,

Let me start of by confirming that I have read the read me first thread.

I am getting increasingly annoyed at how teamspeak handels NPL applications.
    I have applied several times now, and all I ever get back is a standardized email that doesn't actually outline the reason for denial.
    However, the way I understand it, once the application is denied - the application is deleted as well so its hard to reference anything.

I can say that I satisfy all the requirements outlined here and I have a post prepared to prove just that as well. I obviously cannot post it, because it contains sensitive information.

The Problem: There seems to be no way to get into contact with the NPL team. When attempting to open a ticket it states
    If you do not enter the email address associated with your registered NPL, your ticket WILL BE IGNORED.
    The first linked thread clearly states, "WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT". The questions is: Who does then? There is clearly something going wrong here, and I need to talk to someone who can fix it!

Please advice!

Question regarding NPL

As i read there we need to have site and mail, but for example we have forum from half year on Forumotion but i dont think we can get email associated with it. What are we supposed to do in this case?

Not receiving email [NPL]

Hey there, I'm not sure if this is the right section so my apologies if it's not. I'm trying to apply for a NPL and I managed to send an application on Christmas day, but I received no conformation email at the address I put on the application. I waited because I didn't want to send a second application if the first was already out there, but it has been a few weeks now and still nothing.

I managed to find this useful page today: http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php?page=resend so I put the email from my application in to it but again I received nothing in my inbox. The spam filters are off and my Domain/Email is with GoDaddy. What are my options at this point?

trying to start up my server with my NPL

I get a server log of this

$ sudo su -s /bin/bash -l -c "/usr/bin/teamspeak3-server logpath=/var/log/teamspeak3-server/ dbsqlpath=/usr/share/teamspeak3-server/sql/" teamspeak
    2015-01-12 03:25:18.573699|INFO |ServerLibPriv | | TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.0.11.2 (2014-12-15 14:43:52)
    2015-01-12 03:25:18.574031|INFO |ServerLibPriv | | SystemInformation: Linux 3.17.6-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 7 23:58:19 UTC 2014 i686 Binary: 32bit
    2015-01-12 03:25:18.575409|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | dbPlugin name: SQLite3 plugin, Version 2, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2015-01-12 03:25:18.575580|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | dbPlugin version: 3.6.21
    2015-01-12 03:25:18.576288|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | checking database integrity (may take a while)
    2015-01-12 03:25:19.675544|ERROR |Accounting | | License ID: 109658 expired
    2015-01-12 03:25:19.675741|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok
    $

don't know why the license has expired do I have to re request for a new NPL I was getting 10 Vservers and 512 user

what steps do I go about doing to renew my license or get my server up and running with out limitions

this also was after redownloading the NPL

Do you still have to have a website to get an NPL, because I really would like to host a TS server again for my guild but to be honest, I don't want to have to come up with a website just to get a NPL, we never needed a website before, and we tried forums but they were never used because it was just easier to post bulletins to a TS channel description area.

Hosting my own TS server was kind of a point of pride for me to my guild, and it also gave me an excuse to learn SQL, I would like to do it again, I hope they relax their restrictions. And FYI, it was because of those restrictions that they wouldn't renew my license when it expired the first time. I would be willing to take the downgraded 2 server license, because to be honest I never used more then one for TS3, I was more interested in the increased slot numbers, my guild would be from anywhere from 40 to 75 members on at a time, no where NEAR the 512 limit but more then the 32 limit.(but to be honest it felt good to know I hate plenty of space IF I needed it. ) I think ONE time when we we had an event there were like 200 people but that was a special event.

I've been a long time supporter and user of Team Speak, I donated back when they DID take donations, I would really like to host my server again.
    Last edited by dante696; January 15th, 2015 at 08:36 AM. Reason: this has nothing to to with npl changes from 10 to 2 servers.

I will have a problem with NPL

Hello Teamspeak support.

Since NPL is coming back I have something to ask.
    I have a "no-license" server I made for me and my friends for over a year now, and I need more slots.
    The thing is I didn't know how to use linux ( I got a VPS with debian on it, but I never used linux before), so I asked a friend for the installation files, and it seems like it came with a file named "licensekey.dat" on it ( I think he downloaded the files from some site other than the TS one because it said TEAMSPEAK FULL LINUX VERSION or something like that ), and I couldn't start the server, I removed it and fixed the slots ( found the fix somewhere with a telnet client) and it has been working until today ( So I only bothered updating it, and not do a clean install, since it was working), but one time I tried to ask for a NPL license and it said my server IP already had one ( It probably thought it did because of that file(?)).

What can I do to ask for a NPL license since I get auto replied with "you already have one"?
    Will I ever be able to get a license, or do I need to use 32 slots for ever? I keep inviting friends and 32 slots its not enough..

I'm hoping for a positive reply.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dante696; January 16th, 2015 at 08:22 AM. Reason: we do not answer slaes questions on forum. Sharing a license is forbiden!

npl lisence

Hi,
    Possible to change npl lisence IP?

Want to register a NPL

Hey good morning

Our clan want to register a TS3 Server with a NPL. Here stand it will be re-open at January 19th.

But since yesterday it isnt re-opened. So, which Year do you mean?

NPL registring problem

hello there,
    yesterday i registered the npl and i was haveing all the requirements
    but today i received a message which says that my npl is Denied be cause of this :
    "You must provide your full mailing address including the postal code"
    i didn't understand this message can you explain please
    thank you

Thread Information