Forum

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Server dies with "license expired", .dat file states its still valid

Hi,
    we are running a small teamspeak 3 server for our WoW guild (50 slots) however since a few weeks we have problems with the license - as in the server dies when we try to use it.

Heres the log:

Code:
    2014-03-06 10:01:15.737279|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   | TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.0.10.3 (2014-01-01 16:28:39)
    2014-03-06 10:01:15.760355|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   | SystemInformation: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64 Binary: 64bit
    2014-03-06 10:01:15.789052|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | dbPlugin name:    SQLite3 plugin, Version 2, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2014-03-06 10:01:15.789110|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | dbPlugin version: 3.7.3
    2014-03-06 10:01:15.799514|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   | checking database integrity (may take a while)
    2014-03-06 10:01:16.024512|ERROR   |Accounting    |   | License ID: 280275 expired
    2014-03-06 10:01:16.024567|ERROR   |ServerLibPriv |   | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok
    Heres the relevant part of the licensekey.dat file:

Code:
    type         : Nonprofit
    start date   : Sat Oct 19 00:00:00 2013
    end date     : Mon Apr 28 00:00:00 2014
    max. virtual servers: 10
    max. slots   : 512
    description  : TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License
    As you can see, it should work just fine according to the end date, it just stopped randomy working about a month or so, and while we're going with 32 slots at the moment we regular hit the max. and would like to resolve the problems so we dont need to kick people each times theres a raid.

Thanks in advance for everyone trying to help.

We can't help here on forum.
    We have no access to accounting service.

Maybe the license is removed from system, due inactivity or was removed from system, because it was abused.
    We can't answer this here.

Please contact [email protected] for your case.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

NPL no tech related questions (these questions do not belong into our forum)

Your Thread/Post was merged

We do not give support for non technical questions about the NPL.
    Please read the FAQ
    There is nothing we can help or do for you here on forum.

Please do not create another post or thread about this.
    Hi, I opened a thread yesterday ( it's gone now for some reason ) asking what's going on with NPL. I was told it's an office with opening hours. I tried to go to the website the whole day, but it never re-opened. It clearly says 'Due to the high volume of applications, new NPL applications are temporarily suspended. Please check back soon.'

What does it exactly mean? I guess it means the office is closed for some time. Even though I'll go to the website when it should be open, it is going to be closed, right?

EDIT: Why did you delete it without sending me a note? Please let me know what's wrong, it's annoying!!!
    Last edited by dante696; May 31st, 2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Quote added

Your Thread/Post was merged
    Fine let's create another thread collection for such questions.

We do not give support for non technical questions about the NPL.
    Please read the FAQ
    There is nothing we can help or do for you here on forum.

Please do not create another post or thread about this.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

NPL License TeamSpeak 3

Hello, I am the founder of a team game (Battlefield 4 PS4) composed of a lot of players. I am looking for a slots license 512 NPL but registrations are now CLOSED but not for two days what to do. Sincerely Zared.

How I can report abuse End User License Agreement (EULA)?

Hello, I would like to know where can be reported abuses End User License Agreement (EULA) think convenient report certain places that inflict these terms.

I would appreciate an answer, sorry, I do not speak good English nor German and read even less.

Thanks and regards.

Hello, I Have the windows client of teamspeak 3, after we turned off, a server unable to connect. Opens but unable to login. What is the problem ?

i found this in my log
    2014-05-19 08:36:22.102383|ERROR |Accounting | | License ID: 175157 expired
    2014-05-19 08:36:22.102383|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok
    Last edited by dante696; May 19th, 2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: merged

Lizenz on a new Server

Hello Dear,
    i have change my Domain an i canīt use the Lizenz on my new Server.
    What can i doo, because the Registration is closed.
    I need the Lizenz for my Gamingclan.

MFG

Black Zero

When will TS3 NPL registrations open?

Q: But it says it is closed?
    A: NPLs can only be requested between 9AM and 5PM PST Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and holiday seasons

its between 9AM and 5PM PST on a tuesday and NPL registrations are still closed. When will teamspeak3 NPL registrations open?

I am asking myself same question for last 6 days.
    I got everything set for our GW2 community, just need licence.

License NP

Hi some time ago i have public server ts3,unfortunately, due to financial reasons the server collapsed. i want to restart again free serwer unfortunately my non profit license has expired. Is the administration can renew my old license? The file wich i get i still have, also the email address no longer exist because i have a new domain.
    Regards

NPL Denied, but i hav all the requirements ._.

Hi, i asked for a NPL license with the ip of MY server, today i received a mail that say

Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:

* You have provided an invalid address. Free, anonymous email providers (such as yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) are not allowed.

* You have provided an invalid organization. You MUST provide a valid, real organization for which you will use TeamSpeak.

* You have provided an invalid website url. You MUST provide a valid url to a working website for your organization.
    Now, the email I used is [email protected];
    The name of the organization, was the name of my guild;
    The website url is correct, and it point to the server, where is hosted a simple html page, with the nae of the guild, and a link that allow to connect to TS, that is without password.

So, why it was denied?

If it's necessary, i can write the real mail, and website, so you can check.

Thank a lot for your time

Question about the TS license been expired

We applied and received the NPL license of TS and it is expired now. Can we apply for the extension of expiration? The person who was responsible for the application in our organization is missing now and we can't find him in near future.

In addition, the host we are using when we were applying for the NPL license is no longer available. The new host we are using now is provided by another member of our organization. As the result, the IP address changed. Does that affect the apply of the extension of expiration?

If had a license expire, you must get a new one like if you never had one.

In addition to what numma_cway said, a change of host/IP should be reflected in the license, or you need to get a new one.

P.S.
    It is a very good idea to register domain for company, rather than for person - makes things simpler in a long run.
    Persons have a habit of being hit by a bus.

Thread Information