Forum

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Please contact our sales department.
    There is nothing we can do for you on forum.

https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit -> Non-Profit Licenses
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Ts3 more slots

Hi,

I have own ts3 server, is there any chance to get more slots?

We are using this server for my guild. We are very small guild without own page.

Sorry for my english it's not my native language.

Unhappy I really need help NPL releated

Hi, I think I just *ucked up.

I am hosting our Teamspeak3 since 2003, we are a steadily growing community. Since 2015 ( I am not really sure could be earlier ) we have a NPL License and we are guarding it with our lives. We dont tolerate donating in any form not even for the streamers who are with us. Thats the good part.

I registered with a mail address from one of our domains, which at that point was the only way because of how our mail supplier told me.
    I registered with the mail address [email protected]. Now the *ucked up part begins. Our mail provider just told me this is not possible anymore. What can I do now?
    The teamspeak is my baby I dont want to risk losing our NPL. But I dont have a choice today I got "2017-05-24 05:27:46.249922|WARNING | | |Accounting connection stalled" and I dont want to let the licence run out.

Pls help me.
    We have different domains they all lead to the same site. I would wish that we can just switch the licence email address. There is nothing different just the mail address and with a different domain we can have any mail we want ( different mail provider )

If there is somebody who can help me message me pls.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyBroccoli View Post
    Hi, I think I just *ucked up.

I am hosting our Teamspeak3 since 2003, we are a steadily growing community.
    That is impressive. Using a software released in the last days of 2009 since 2003 already. This forum is about software-related issues. Contact TeamSpeak USA for other things. They will surely honor the fact that you use it 6 years longer than it actually exists.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    That is impressive. Using a software released in the last days of 2009 since 2003 already. This forum is about software-related issues. Contact TeamSpeak USA for other things. They will surely honor the fact that you use it 6 years longer than it actually exists.
    I am sorry the 3 was too much we started with TeamSpeak 2. I hope you feel great your Internet points rose up by at least 2. Good job.
    I contacted the support and described my problem.

Don't panic. You will not lose the NPL immediately as soon as your email address becomes invalid. Nobody will notice this. You will not be contacted via this email. Ever. At least as long as you use the NPL according to the licensing terms. So you have enough time to contact Teamspeak via https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...Tickets/Submit to tell them about the email change.

NPL Lizence

Hallo,
    My Name is Kai Thomas.

Im the Owner of the TeamKappa.de Minecraft Minigames Network!
    We need a NPL Lizence because we have 150 Players and our TS has 32 Slots.The Problem is that we havent got a Website yet but we working on it.

Is it possible to get a NPL Lizence?

Thank you for your attention

License NPL

Hello. MAm such a question as you can get license NPL? And what needs to be met to get it somehow?

Edit by staff
    http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php#
    Last edited by dante696; June 7th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.

NPL - Mail-Adresse ändern

Hallo Community,

ich habe eine NPL, die auf eine Mailadresse registriert ist, die nicht mehr existiert.
    Kann ich die NPL umschreiben lassen (Mail und Domain)?
    Wenn ja, wie?

Viele Grüße
    Marvin

Edit by Staff
    Indem du ein Ticket dafür erstellt. Zum Formular
    Last edited by dante696; June 7th, 2017 at 07:17 AM.

NPL change IP

Hello,

I am new to forum, and generaly never had problem with my TS server or NPL I got. But now i will have to change my IP, but I remember that I had to inform on what IP TS will be hosted. So I gues I should inform someone about that change, how can I do that and whom should I inform so my NPL wont be cancelled?

license date not ok?

As I moved my office in Feb, the server that I used for 4 years was crashed and no one noticed me about the situation.

And now I was trying to make the server on, but the server log tells me this.

"
    License ID: XXXXXX expired
    2017-06-19 14:00:55.867241|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | |Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok
    "

So I tried resending NPL License system, and submitting for a new license.

The latter showed me issue saying "You have already used this E-mail account"

The Former sends me the exact same license that cannot be used.

So How can I get this through?

The helpdesk tells me to ask here.

NPL-Lizens ohne Homepage?!

Hallo,

Ich habe für unsere WoW-Gilde einen TS-Server installiert. (Auf meinem Root-Server)
    Leider hat unsere Gilde weit mehr als 32 Member und ein TS ohne NPL-Lizens ist deshalb zu klein.
    Das Problem:
    Wir Organisieren unsere Termine komplett In-Game, was eine Website unnötig macht. (Und selbst wenn ich eine auf meinen Web-Server installieren würde, würde sie sicher niemand nutzen. Warum auch?)

Besteht die Möglichkeit eine NPL (Die ja für solche Clans,Gilden, etc. da ist) auch ohne Homepage zu erlangen?

NPL Refuse by misunderstood German Board?????

Hello i had requested an NPL License. But today a got an E-Mail that refused it.

Reason can be:
    -Donation requests of any kind and for any reason are prohibited.
    - Commercial activity (e.g. online store, marketplace, virtual currency/points/items, etc.) of any kind is not permitted.
    - Ads on your website or links to other websites that have ads and/or commercial activity are not permitted.
    - Sponsoring or offering free TeamSpeak servers/slots/channels is not permitted.
    - Sharing servers/slots/channels is not permitted.

We are a Multigaming Community and are hosting a Arma 3 German Server. In one post i announced that it is possible to by Propertys and Buildings on the Server. Were running an Altis-Life Mission and the user can buy buildings there. But with ingame cash. it have nothing to do with real Money. there all virtuell an non real exist.

The only thing i mentioned why the license is refused is the translation from German to English:

please can someone help. Sorry for my very bad english

NPL License expired

Hi Folks,

my lisence is expired.
    Is it possible to reactive it?

regards
    Sordi

Code:
    2017-07-10 19:37:28.302743|INFO    |SQL           |   |db_CreateTables() tables created
    2017-07-10 19:37:28.488619|ERROR   |Accounting    |   |License ID: 422522 expired
    2017-07-10 19:37:28.488704|ERROR   |ServerLibPriv |   |Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok

Apply for a new one.

Thread Information