Forum

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Teamspeak 3 server licence

Hllo i whant server licence team speak 3 server please for my game server my domaine name is: gfa3.zapto.org i have 2 server one to arma 2 and one on arma 3 please respond thanks...

Change Domain of a license

Hi,

I had a free NPL license while ago, for my MultiGaming Teamspeak Server.

When I registered it, I had to indicate my domain name and my IP.

I will perhaps change my domain name, how can I proceed?

Does the license is bind to the domain name and I can't use this one on another domain (without using it on the previous of course) ?

Can I just change my domain name (the server is on the same address) and it will work?

Do I need to ask Teamspeak to do it?

I saw I have an expire date on my license, how do I renew it?

Thank you and best regards

Saru

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    Ask these questions to TeamSpeak USA, please.
    Do you have any address or link? It is the Contact us section?

NPL elucidation

prejudice, know perfectly well that as regards the npl is not possible guardagnare money. But if, for example, are a hoster of a game, can I still enter the donations that are only referring to the game and not for teamspeak? or not you can own?

Thk
    Last edited by dante696; May 30th, 2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: No you can't

Fails to start with license

Dear Support users,

When I put the licensekey.dat in my server folder, the server isn't connectable.
    When I remove the licensekey.dat, I can connect to it.
    I have redownloaded my licensekey but to no avail.

Any clue?

Thanks,
    Bar H.

Read logs. Use search. This has been discussed to death and beyond.

No email

Hi, I sent a request for a license NPL, was rejected because it badly filled out the form response to another have come to two days (the writing in the first message) still do not have any messages.
    Regards

Is there a chance my license is out of date? I have edited it in notepad and seems like it expired. Does that mean I need to re-license?

EDIT: sent mail to [email protected]. Hopefully they'll renew my license.

If you don't need your license anymore, it expires.
    Licenses cannot be renewed.

How to get a new licens if the old is expired?

Hello,
    in the past I running a TeamSpeak-Server with a NPL. Because of some issues with my Server-Hoster, I decide to give up my TS-Server.
    Now I decide to rerent a server and setup a new TS-Server on it. With surprise I find out that my license is expired.
    How can I get a new one?

Question NPL Question

One Of The Other Owner That Runs a Community With Me Got a NPL, And He Has It Under His Email With The Site, And Not The Joint Owner Account. My Question Is, Is There a Way To Change The Email Of A NPL. If So, How?

How can I create a new license then? I bought a TS3 server for a few months but now I wish to host it back on my machine :/
    The NPLs are "closed" for quite a long time already. Any tip?

NPL register

Hello ,

i must post it in this section because i dont can write in the Off-Topic section,

It ist in germany 18:19 - PST it should be 9am but the NPL Register is closed ... why?

NPL Registrations

I'm wondering why registrations are closed?

Applications are supposed to open at 9AM PST..

license npl denied why??

Hy all i am the owner of a comunity of games.online and i have tried to obtain the non profit licence

They denied my recuest

* Your website has content which is in violation of our NPL usage agreement (such as advertising or donation request buttons, etc).

I dont now.what to do i have look in to my web and i cant fiind the reason ts3 denies my license npl

Can someone help??

Plss

Here is my web i dont whant to make spam

www.Espana-Romania.es

Ple someone look and tell me were is the problem

Thank.in advance

Thread Information