Forum

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    You've got a pop-up on your website which offers radio hosting for a fee

Teamspeak 3 NPL

I'm in fairly immediate need of a server with > 32 users. Is there any news on when the NPL registrations will be reopened or is there another way to obtain a license? I like Teamspeak and I'd prefer not to have to switch to something else since it would really annoy everyone to have to switch.

How get a new NPL?

Hi everybody,

I had a server TS with NPL available until Sat Jan 26 00:00:00 2013.

I just rent a new dedicated server with same domain and reinstalling TS server on it, but i read no there is actually no more NPL.
    Can i get an upgrade of my old NPL?

Ty

Question Closed NPL Registration

Hello! ^-^
    I would like to get a NPL but registration is closed. I'm curious if it generally takes awhile before it's re-opened or if it's fairly quick and I should be checking back daily?
    Sorry for the silly question and thanks in advance!

Nobody here one forum can answer this.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

My Non-Profit License problems

My license doesn't work anymore... I tried today create a new server but always had this error "Failed to connect to server" if i remove the license this problem disappears

start date : Sun Dec 1 00:00:00 2013
    end date : Fri Jun 6 00:00:00 2014

can i renew?

NPLs Closed - Not Holiday Season yet

Any ETA on when the NPL applications are going to be active again ? With the holiday season closing in the US I would like to know if I have a chance to make an application before September.

Thank you

Angry Transfering license key possible?

Hello and greez from germany!
    I'm waiting or months to register the NPL but i'ts closed... everytime...
    Now i have found someone with an NPL key, can i transfer the key to my server?

It's forbidden to host a server with someone elses NPL.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Angry NPL license wait more

It has now been 15 days that I look and I still had no email saying that it is accept or reject thank you kindly look at my file.

Can you update ts3npl.php message?

Hi,

very simple and quite understanding request:

There is numerous posts and users asking about NPL being closed that long.

After some random visiting of forum posts I got to a post that had an information which should be on the NPL page instead. There will be a lot less users asking about NPL if it is right there!!

Q: But it says it is closed?
    A: NPLs can only be requested between 9AM and 5PM PST Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and holiday seasons

if someone can put it under/above
    NPL registrations are currently CLOSED
    Due to the high volume of applications, new NPL applications are temporarily suspended. Please check back soon.
    it would be great

and/or put there link to the NPL registration FAQ too!
    Last edited by dante696; July 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM. Reason: thes equestion just do not belong into the forum.

Is Teamspeak NPL not gamer friendly anymore?

I play the massive multiplayer online game EVE Online. We have about 30 active guys in my corp. It’s a question of time we will reach the 32 free slots of the unlicensed Teamspeak version. For that reason Teamspeak has the Non-profit licensing (NPL) for non-commercial groups. That’s what I thought.

I followed all instructions for the Non-profit licensing and got the second time denied with the reason “Your website has content which is in violation of our NPL usage agreement (such as advertising or donation request buttons, etc).” That’s all information I got. With the first denial I thought it was a mistake and I tried to explain again that my site is a private non-commercial homepage only for my corporation in the massive multiplayer online game EVE Online and I will use the Teamspeak server only for private non-commercial reaons. Now I got the second denial.

My “commercial” site: http://www.das-zweite-konglomerat.de/

Maybe you can help me and give me some advice what went wrong. I’m hundred percent sure that I don’t get a single cent from my homepage and that it is absolutely non-commercial. I pay for this site…

My main problem is know that it’s not possible to get in any connection with the Teamspeak support for the NPL. I only got the denial mail that I got "advertising or donation request buttons, etc” on my site which I don’t have. Who can I talk too or is it a waste of time and I better switch to mumble? The most players have Teamspeak as their standard voice client and I personally would like to use Teamspeak.

STOP AND PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

NPL inquiries are only accepted from active NPL license holders.

For all other inquiries, please look through our documentation, knowledgebase, or searching our forums.

If you do not have an active NPL license or if you do not enter the email address associated with your registered NPL, your ticket WILL BE IGNORED.

License Key Expired?

Hi,
    Yesterday I had some issues concerning Teamspeak Server, after some minutes, Server went down, I´ve Started the Server and after another few minutes Server went down again. Viewing the logs I realize that License has expired.
    After searching a little through Foruns, I saw that license is automatically renewed, I wonder Why it wasn´t, since I´m using TeamSpeak Server everyday it should no?

How can I solve this issue?

Here is the log:
    2014-07-13 10:20:28.704440 ERROR Accounting license expired, shutting down!

Thank you very much.

Regards,

brlight

P.S.- Server use an NPL license

I have the same Problem. So i tried to renew the license (i think you need to register it new?) but the NPL registration is currently disabled... when will it be re-enabled?

Another confusing thing: i think, in the past, there where more than 2 virtual Servers possible with NPL, or am i wrong?
    My License.dat says 10 virtual servers and a maximum of 512 slots.

Hello i lost last night my server the NPL was espire and after that my ts3 data base crashed any help please
    thx

2014-07-13 07:26:02.481918|INFO |ServerLibPriv | | TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.0.10.3 (2014-01-01 16:28:39)
    2014-07-13 07:26:02.482918|INFO |ServerLibPriv | | SystemInformation: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (7601) x64 (AMD or Intel) Binary: 64bit
    2014-07-13 07:26:02.483919|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | dbPlugin name: SQLite3 plugin, Version 2, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2014-07-13 07:26:02.483919|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | dbPlugin version: 3.7.3
    2014-07-13 07:26:02.484919|INFO |DatabaseQuery | | checking database integrity (may take a while)
    2014-07-13 07:26:02.986947|ERROR |Accounting | | License ID: 295378 expired
    2014-07-13 07:26:02.986947|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok

Edit by staff: Please do not use this license to run your server.
    Last edited by dante696; July 15th, 2014 at 09:36 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information