Forum

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

NPL Email Adresse und Website URL Update

Guten Tag,

ich müsste ein mal bei meiner NPL meine Email Adresse und meine Webseiten URL ändern. Wo kann man dass machen.

MfG Stefan

When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Great to see that my grandfathered-in Teamspeak 3 NPL license from the very beginning of TS3 has to been expired, despite it being a non-expiring license originally.

Any way you can fix this?

Great to see that my grandfathered-in Teamspeak 3 NPL license from the very beginning of TS3 has to been expired, despite it being a non-expiring license originally.
    This is a public community forum so none can help you here.
    Create a ticket here: https://support.teamspeakusa.com

it is possible 1 admin send me message private ?

Hello

I need help i have problem license we use teamspeak since 2015 and can you send me a private message i have too speak with 1 admin.

I have no idea what you talking about

You have a problem with your license but an admin is trying to message you or what?
    Or: You got problems with your teamspeak license? --> contact the teamspeak support department here

You can send me a message but please read following first and think about it. I may not be the right person for this.

On forum no one can do anything with your license.
    You need to contact sales when it is something about a license.

Update
    Me sending a message about getting a free license is definitely i can not help you with.
    Last edited by dante696; September 7th, 2018 at 07:03 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Are we allowed to run more than one unlicensed server?

Basically, I have a community with average 400 active users.

Currently, we have each group split between lined spacers, but the scrolling through hundreds of channels is annoying. I'd love to suggest having tabbed categories for channels, or display channels side by side, but I'm sure neither of those are possible. So we'll work with what we got.

We'd prefer to set up a separate virtualized server for each group and manage it from the YatQA interface. But the paid license only allows for a max of 2 servers. I have no idea why because if we have the slots then why should server numbers matter?

With that said, 32 slots is enough for each group. We're thinking of just canceling our activated license and splitting up the community into half a dozen unlicensed, 32 slot servers, as needed.

Quesiton is, does this violate a T.O.S?

You are not allowed to run a second instance or virtual server.
    To answer your last question YES this is against the license agreement.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread? ||NPL (Registration)

Thread Information