Forum

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

License expired?

2017-02-21 15:19:46.516981|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.0.12.4 (2016-04-25 15:16:45)
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.517253|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |SystemInformation: Linux 4.4.0-62-generic #83-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 18 14:10:15 UTC 2017 x86_64 Binary: 64bit
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.517368|INFO |ServerLibPriv | |Using hardware aes
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.518220|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |dbPlugin name: SQLite3 plugin, Version 2, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.518336|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |dbPlugin version: 3.8.6
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.518616|INFO |DatabaseQuery | |checking database integrity (may take a while)
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.687080|ERROR |Accounting | |License ID: 432923 expired
    2017-02-21 15:19:46.691560|ERROR |ServerLibPriv | |Server() error while starting servermanager, error: license date not ok

According to my teamspeak the license key is suddenly expired? IIRC the license is available for 1 years and then it renews automatically. According to my email I got my license at 27-05-2016, which is less than a year old and I've been using it ever since.

Kind regards,
    Tailchakra
    Last edited by dante696; February 21st, 2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: merged

Dude NPL

Good morning I have sent an NPL license request for my organization by need of slots, with professional web without donations or anything referred to it 3 days ago approximately How long does it take to respond?

Hello

Hello i got a ts server and its growing strong but im not gaining anything from it in a sence of money and i curretly pay for a AAL 64 slot but we are hitting that cap and i like to apply for a NPL lisence. when i try and do that it says that i already have a license. do i need to disable that license befor i apply for a NPL?
    Last edited by dante696; March 5th, 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: merged

Angry Blacklisting valid licensed Servers

Hello,

could someone from TeamSpeak Systems please explain what's so funny in greylisting LICENSED servers?

Additionally, do you enjoy ignoring my Support Tickets? for weeks?

Please reply to my tickets and remove my IP list from the greylist: ZVZ-969-22540

PS: Before you greylist servers, better stop shipping unready products (NO contacts sync, NO settings sync, I could continue at this point)

Edit by staff
    Sales related question can not be answered in our tech forum.
    Your ticket was created March 1th 2017 (which is 5 days) and not weeks ago.
    Last edited by dante696; March 6th, 2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: merged, nobody in tech forum can answer you sales question

This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect

Hello. I yesterday I created a server on this site illegal host. They gave me the IP, the Token, a page with the panel to control the server, a username and a password.
    Now, yesterday I went to TS3 and I clicked Connect, I entered the IP, Password, and Nickname. I was supposed to appear on the field to put the token, but nothing appeared to me, I tried to add it by hand clicking Use Privilege Key, but as soon as I click OK, I get the error that tells me that the key is not valid, very strange thing in my opinion. Anyway I connected the same and I also referred my friend for a chat and we also recorded together.
    At this time I turned on TS3, I clicked on connect, but it tells me that I can not connect because the server was put into Blacklist this is the original message that I get when I try to connect. my license is non-profit.

"This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect"

How can I fix? I have to buy me force my own space? But then the free server what you do?

Edit by staff
    How can I fix?
    Renting an official server from http://hosting.teamspeakusa.com/
    Last edited by dante696; March 9th, 2017 at 03:50 PM.

Server Black listed

Hi!
    My teamspeak server is blacklisted since today.
    I dont know why.
    What could i do to unlocked it ?
    Thx in advance

NPL Question

I'm curious, as most clans and guilds rely on donations to survive why was the requirement for no donation button added to the list of requirements?

Get NON-Profit Server for ETS 2 Company

Can i get a NON-Profit Server for ETS 2 for my company with all options and other things?
    Last edited by dante696; March 14th, 2017 at 10:33 AM. Reason: merged

NPL-Anfrage abgelehnt. Was stimmt nicht?

Heyho!

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen, ich habe einen VPS über OVH laufen. Ich habe bis zum 08.03.2017 eine 64 Slot Lizenz gehabt. Diese hat leider nicht mehr gereicht und wollte deshalb die NPL anfragen. Beim ersten Mal wurde mir gesagt dass ich warten muss bis die Lizenz ausgelaufen ist. Jetzt nach dem 08. März habe ich nochmals angefragt und ich habe den selben Grund erhalten obwohl ich die Lizenz nicht nochmal aktiviert hab und auch keine .dat Datei auf dem Server hab.

Hier der 0815 Text:
    ** ATTENTION **

Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:

* The IP address you provided is being used by another licensed server. If you are renting a VPS for your TeamSpeak server, make sure to provide the dedicated IP address.

To protect your privacy, we do NOT retain denied applications. Therefore, if you wish to correct the above problems, you must reapply by visiting the following url:

http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/

After we receive your new application, it will be reviewed by a member of our staff. Due to heavy NPL application workload, NPL processing may take up to 15 calendar days.

Thank you.
    Ich danke schon mal für die Aufmerksamkeit und für eure Zeit!

Liebe Grüße,
    XeruTec

Bei Fragen zu TeamSpeak USA kann dir hier keiner helfen, denn das ist das Forum von TeamSpeak Systems GmbH.

Frage zur AAL

Tag auch.
    Da für mich die NPL nicht in Frage kommt und ich keine Server anbieten möchte
    soll ich laut Teamspeak auf eine AAL Lizenz ausweichen.

Ich bin auch gerne bereit dafür die Jahresgebühr zu zahlen.

Jetzt will Teamspeak beim Anmeldevorgang für die AAL aber sachen wissen die ich nicht habe.
    Dort wird nach Firma gefragt bzw nach Website.
    Beides ist nicht vorhanden und wird auch nicht gebraucht.
    (AAL soll ja auch für Privatpersonen sein welche NICHT an eine NPL kommen)

Was trage ich denn nun in das Anmeldeformular alles ein um an eine AAL zu kommen.

PS. Ich Wollte entweder die 64er oder 128er Lizenz haben.

PPS. Es hat seinen Grund warum ich mehr Slots wie die 32 (ohne Lizenz) brauche und
    es hat auch einen Grund warum nicht zu einem TS Hoster gehe es geht hier nur um die AAL Lizen nicht um den Grund warum ich nicht das und das mache

Danke

I want to buy a license, what have i to do?

Support do not answear on my tickets for 1 month so i decided ask here:
    I want to buy a license 256 Slots, 2 Virtual Servers (AAL). I undersatand this is only for one year. After this i have renew for next year. Now I have a question. What if I would like to change slots from 256 to 512 after one month, 9 months etc. Have i to pay $300-175$ -> 125$ i'm paying and i have a new license on 512 slots? Is it working like this or am I wrong?
    Or:
    1st day license -> 256 slots - 175 dollars
    oh wait i have 300 users on my teamspeak maybe I will change my license on 512 slots
    2nd day license -> 512 slots - upss how much? next 300$? Or differences between that licenses (125$)???
    And what's about renew? 365 days after change in that second day?
    Last edited by dante696; April 10th, 2017 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Nobody on fourum can answer that question. Only our sales department can

NPL Licence Denied - Help please!

Hey Guys,

i requested a NPL yesterday for my gaming community. They answered really quick with:

** ATTENTION **
    Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:
    * Your website has content which is in violation of our NPL usage agreement. Reasons can be one or more of the following:
    - Donation requests of any kind and for any reason are prohibited.
    - Commercial activity (e.g. online store, marketplace, virtual currency/points/items, etc.) of any kind is not permitted.
    - Ads on your website or links to other websites that have ads and/or commercial activity are not permitted.
    - Sponsoring or offering free TeamSpeak servers/slots/channels is not permitted.
    - Sharing servers/slots/channels is not permitted.
    Can you help me with this?

I removed our shop from the homepage. We dont have any Donation Buttons and stuff like that on our homepage..

We HAD a sponsor logo at the bottom. We have news that have a "Source Link" to a site with the original news (Yes they have ads there). Also we linked your Social Media Pages on our homepage.

Is this a "no go"?

If yes, what can i use then?

I hope you guys can help me!
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by hyruLe View Post
    We have news that have a "Source Link" to a site with the original news (Yes they have ads there)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyruLe View Post
    - Ads on your website or links to other websites that have ads and/or commercial activity are not permitted.
    You already answered your question by posting our reply.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak Lizenz

Deutsch:

Hallo,

Ich habe vor einer kurzen Zeit ein Teamspeak Server gemietet und dafür auch bezahlt.

Jetzt hat sich herausgestellt das der Betreiber keine Lizenz dafür hat und haben ihn gebeten diesen

wieder aufzuheben. Jetzt möchte er aber seine kompletten kosten von uns erstattet die in den nächsten Jahren anfallen würden

damit er den vertrag "aufhebt". Nun ist unser Clan die nächsten Tage ohne Teamspeak und mit Kosten belastet und wollten fragen

ob er uns überhaupt ein teamspeak verkaufen darf das ohne Lizenz ist?!

Englisch:

Hello,

I rented a Teampeak server a short time ago and paid for it.

Now it has turned out that the operator has no license for it and have asked him this

Again. Now, however, he would like to reimburse his full costs from us that would be incurred in the next few years

In order to "annul" the contract. Now our clan is the next days without team peak and charged with costs and wanted to ask

Whether he can sell us a teampeak at all without licensing ?!

Thread Information