Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Question NPL without HP

How to get a NPL without having a Homepage?

I got a Root Server, but no Domain(s). ^^

TeamSpeak 3 Non-Profit License Denied

I registered for a license but I am surprised rejected
    What is required in order to accept the licensing process
    What should I do specifically for me. I hope the explanation in detail
    I have a site I have and I have TeamSpeak3 ip
    Please explain more what should I do in order to get a license
    I had a site and everything please explain why???

Their message was
    Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:

* Your website has content which is in violation of our NPL usage agreement. Reasons can be one or more of the following:

- Donation requests of any kind and for any reason are prohibited.

- Commercial activity (e.g. online store, marketplace, virtual currency/points/items, etc.) of any kind is not permitted.

- Ads on your website or links to other websites that have ads and/or commercial activity are not permitted.

- Sponsoring or offering free TeamSpeak servers/slots/channels is not permitted.

- Sharing servers/slots/channels is not permitted.

We do not answer non tech questions about the license/co workers on our Tech Forum!
    We answer tech related questions on our forum.

This was your 3rd off-topic thread!
    Re-creating threads -> deleting threads
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

How I can registration to non-proft license key

Hey
    I need some help
    What is required in order that I could get a license for the software
    I have learned that the name of a site
    I have a Website
    I have Teamspeak3
    my website : http://www.golden-squad.com
    my E-mail : [email protected]

I need help and please don't move or close my Post

Non-Profit-License Question

I have a question, a old serverowner registered a license for a server, but now he left the server and want to use the license for another server. Is there a way, to register the server ip again, under another owner? I want to give the server the slots back

Unhappy I can't get NPL license because i don't have a website !

Hello,

I'm a gamer who use Teamspeak 3 to communicate with his friends and teammates, and i use it for a few years now.
    All started with me inviting my friends to join me at a small TS3 server that i created (with the free 32 slots), and by time this friends started to invite other friends to join us and so on, now we have like a gamers community, but problem is that the number of free slots start to be insufficient...
    So i decided to apply for a NPL license for our small server, but it's got refused because we don't own a website !! we have only a facebook page !!! so i'm asking if there is any solution for our case ?

Thank you

PS: Sorry for my english
    PS2*: i didn't find where to post this so i hope i'm in the right forum

question about license

Hi all.
    My name is David and i have question. When will be open register to NPL ? Im waiting ~3 months already and all the time its turned off

Can't get a NPL license

Sent a request to receive the NPL license and in a letter wrote to review within 2 working days but no answer

move to another ip: license?

hello,

we are prepare our move to an bigger virtual server.
    but at the moment i dont know, if the license works with an new ip.
    it's not possible to usw this ip anymore.

does anybody know something about it?

thanks

NPL application question.

• You MUST have a verifiable, operational website on a custom domain
      (eg - 'www.mygroupsite.com') that demonstrates community activity.

Does a facebook group apply to this requirement?
    We do not have a custom domain since we do not want to pay any money and since facebook is free we are using facebook instead.
    We do have an active group though of 45+- members.

NPL application question

I have been rejected every time when i sent request for npl, even if i removed all ads, links to other forums and etc.. Can i send someone link of my forum to see what is wrong ?

NPL Expired

Hello,

I stayed a while without using the NPL license that I had purchased and was now trying to use it again and the server did not want to stay online and when I opened the .dat file, I noticed that was unsuccessful.

How do I renew it?

Why NPL was denied?

Hi guys,

I'm posting this for a friend (Michael) as his Internet is currently not working.
    He recently applied for an NPL, and got denied because of some issue with the site he provided
    The site he provided is: http://codetwomodifications.gta-epsclan.ca/forum/

I don't see anything wrong with that site. It's not under construction, and definitely not a blank site.

Keep in mind I'm asking for a friend, not myself.

The site above is the site provided in the NPL Application.
    It is NOT http://gta-epsclan.ca
    Last edited by Knight Rider; December 13th, 2014 at 01:54 AM.

renewal of NPL not possible

Hey TeamSpeak Community,
    I have a problem, I can not apply for a renewal for the NPL....
    (NPLīs will be changed to 2 servers/512 slots until 30. december)
    Everytime we (I am only a deputy) get an e-mail:
    ** ATTENTION **

Your application for a Non-Profit License has been denied for the following reasons:

* The IP address you provided is being used by another licensed server. If you are renting a VPS for your TeamSpeak server, make sure to provide the dedicated IP address.

To protect your privacy, we do NOT retain denied applications. Therefore, if you wish to correct the above problems, you must reapply by visiting the following url:

http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/

After we receive your new application, it will be reviewed by a member of our staff. Due to heavy NPL application workload, NPL processing may take up to 15 calendar days.

Thank you.
    Our server has 3 IPīs... we use one for TeamSpeak (main IP), one for the websites and the last one for gameservers.
    Is there a problem, since we already have a license? It is in use, but we need the new one...(NPL changes...)
    My question is now, what can I do?
    I am looking forward to get an answer...

Nick1307

EDIT: I found this now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias B View Post
    Hello,

the license should renew itself about a week before it is about to expire. You just need to have the server running and the license file needs to be writable.
    Is it true that it will be renewed automatically?

Non-profit license

Hello,
    I'm part of a player community and we reached the max available slots, so we decided to ask for a Non-profit license.
    We got all the requirements to have it except an email according to the website. Our website is concretely a forum and is hosted for free on fra.co. The problem is it's actually impossible having a @fra.co mail.
    We tried to ask a NPL with another mail (specifying in the other field the real website address) but it has been denied.
    Is there a solution to obtain a NPL without that requirement ?
    Thank you.

Thread Information