Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No, no ,no ,no. Beeing admin does not mean you can break other people's privacy.
    you can listen to them, as long they do whisper to you directly.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Question Question

Hello, I wanted to know I would like to imagine that I am in channel 1 and that there are 2 people in channel 2 and I would like to hear their conversation without being in their channel in spy mode on my teamspeak is it possible?
    Last edited by dante696; June 4th, 2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: merged

This is your 3rd time you ask that question.
    The answer is still "No, you can't hear or read channel content without being in there..
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

xD

I mean if you guys actually read the comments all of your questions have been answered...

Is it possible to listen to everyone from different channels?

Hello,

I am the server owner of the server, and, I want to be able to hear people from different channels, so if they are in a different channel, and I'm not in their channel, then I want to be able to hear them without having to get the new identity out. Is it possible to do that?

TS3Index tells you the clients that are talking, so what about hearing them talk?
    Last edited by dante696; May 7th, 2019 at 11:23 PM. Reason: merged

Hello, it is not possible to listen on another channel without being there, however you can connect several times on your server (connection in a new tab).

If you want to talk in more than one channel at the same time you can start the client several times by adding -nosingleinstance.

Name:  ts-.PNG
Views: 109
Size:  19.5 KB

Cordially
    Last edited by Dragon34; May 7th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.

TS3Index uses query. Query cannot receive any voice data (which is the main difference between query clients and the TeamSpeak Client). The TeamSpeak client determines who is talking by whether or not it receives voice data from them, whereas the query client has to ask the server if voice data is received by the server everytime it wants to know if someone is talking right now.

Looks like people actually want some TeamSpy 3/5.. mhhh. So much to choosing a voice com platforms that actually values privacy, just to ask how to undermine that

Thread Information