Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

How do I stop an individual from moving people?

First off, AWESOME Place, I will be here often! Thanks for putting this together!
    I have an issue with individual players moving people. I have set up everything, and have the groups just the way I want them. But there are a few young kids that think it is funny to move people out of their channel and place them in the kids room, or even when I am in my Admin Room, and want to be alone, the people that cannot get in there just have found out they can move me to any channel they want. I donít what to take away everyone powers to do this just the ones that think this is funny, any clues? I have looked pretty much everywhere and know I am missing something somewhere! Thanks everyone!

make sure that every group has an i_client_needed_move_power assigned with a value of greater than 0.
    next make sure only admins have assigned an i_client_move_power, everyone you don't want to move people around should get that permission removed.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Have you tried creating a group which would simply set that individual's move power to -1000 or something? If the default is 0 and their power is less than zero it should have the same impact and that way be very quick to restrict only individuals you want rather than everyone.

Thread Information