Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

PHP Register for Users via web?

I'm looking for a way to make my users to register via Web, then I would like to know if there is way to do this, I searched the forum but so far have not found anything.

Sorry for my bad English.

I won't write a detailed answer since I'm going to bed but there is the TS3 PHP Framework. Drop there a post and people (and possibily I) will help you.

But he logic is a completely normal register as other websites but when people finish their confirmation by email (if you have any), just match the ip of the request with a client in teamspeak (which will be the same) and give them the "registered" rank.

The above method may have flaws when there are several people connected from the same IP (VPN, universities internet, big home), so to avoid it you may generate a token and they will use in your server.

All this can be made with the said framekwork here.

Question [PLUGIN] Access to our Teamspeak after registraion on our website

Does any one know a plugin for wordpress or a other way that users get added to a specific user group after the registation on our website?

Thread Information