Forum

Post Can't Join my Teamspeak but others can.

Hey, I have been have this problem where I can join my own teamspeak. But when I ask a friend to join it he can. I have tried two diffrent pc's and resting the router but still nothing. It all started when my router went down without notice and rest something or what I think it was making a update to at&t. Any way still can't connect to my own teamspeak havent found many forums out there helping me and was wondering if someone could give me a hand with the problem.

Thanks,

If you are running the server within your own network, you need to connect using the LAN IP (usually 192.168.x.y).
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

No, This did not work just tried it but I used to connect with the public Ip

When your TeamSpeak server is running in your own local LAN, then you better connect with the correct local IP, most routers don't support connecting to their own external IP.
    You can find out the correct IP by using the ipconfig command on the computer running the TeamSpeak server. It should be the same you have configured in the port forwarding rules.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Yes, I tried that in the last post it didn't work.

If your TeamSpeak server is located in a special DMZ, you maybe have to check the configuration of your routers/firewalls. Please also check if you have tried to connect to the right local IP address aswell. If your TeamSpeak server runs on a diferent computer as you are trying to connect from, the IP isn't the same.

Still non of this had worked I had cheaked the local Ip. That was all correct nothing seam to make a diffrences and the fire wall was messed around with as well no diffrence was made. But yes I did forget to say that I am using a diffrent pc that im connecting to the server with. The other pc will connect yousing a local ip adress.

Thread Information