Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Moving from Windows desktop (64 bit) to Windows Server (32 bit)

I recently got an HP T5740 thin client to move my TS3 server off my main computer and to provide more stability for the server. I downloaded the 32bit server on my desktop, extracted it and moved it to the thin client. The problem I am having is after I copy all the relevant files to preserve the server channels and setting, I try to start the server it throws out an error saying that the sqlite database does not match the windows image. Is there something I am doing wrong? Do I need to run the new server once without the copied files or will that not change anything?

Desktop is running 64bit Windows 7
    Thin Client is running Windows Embedded Standard 2009

You should make sure to extract the files on the target box, also make sure to use the correct server version (32bit or 64bit), afterwards post the server log.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

And that was the issue, downloading it on my main computer and moving it and then extracting on the target box removed the issue. Thanks

Thread Information