Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Can't access the options menu

Hello!
    For quite some time I've been trying to access the options menu in TeamSpeak 3, but without any success. For some reason I can't access it - the second I click, TS3 window goes out of focus but nothing appears at all. Alt+P hotkey doesn't work either. I've reinstalled the software multiple times, even on different HDDs. I've noticed that it happened one-two PC restarts after installation of Razer Synapse, but uninstallation of this software didn't solve my problem.

TS version: 3.0.10.1

Thank you in advance

my teamspeak is running but it wont show up

Im having problems with Teamspeak not showing up. i have uninstalled it and reinstalled mulitiple times. i have also restarted my computer about 4 times. when i go to processes it shows teamspeak running but its not showing. any ideas?

It is probably displayed out of view, reinstall won't delete the configuration unless you explicitly tell it to, which is what you'd have to do. Alternatively you can delete the settings.db in %AppData%\TS3Client

Be aware that you will loose your entire client configuration which includes any bookmarks.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

thank you for hijacking my thread, cr8ondude42

My problem still persists.

Thread Information