Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Ts3 Linux Server ISSUE with my NPL License

Hello, As recently i had a new VPS bought to mount a GTA-Samp server and other things, i was looking around and remembered that 2 years ago, I asked for a NPL license.

I re-send the email with the license key but i have a problem...
    When i put the licensekey.dat and try to start the TS3 server appeared me this error...
    ~/teamspeak3-server_linux-amd64$ 2013-07-12 01:22:24.960704|CRITICAL|Time | | Assertion "m_instance != __null" failed at common/time/customtime.cpp:115;

When i remove licensekey.dat and do the same command line to start,then the ts3 start works without issues.

So i guess this is a problem from my NPL license? AS i remind, i used 2 years ago only 1 month. For my community :/
    What i have to do now ?

Apply for a new license. If you haven't used your license for 23 month it is no longer valid. If you have a NPL you need to keep the server online. If you do not the auto renewal of the license will fail and the license will become useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Barungar View Post
    Apply for a new license. If you haven't used your license for 23 month it is no longer valid. If you have a NPL you need to keep the server online. If you do not the auto renewal of the license will fail and the license will become useless.
    I can't apply for it as is closed the new registrations, and is not opened in Holidays, atm we are in holidays :/ and futhermore i tried since i opened this post to register a new license but can't do it...
    So what can i do now?

Nothing... you might want to try to contact teamspeak's sales department, or keep trying to get a new license.

Thread Information