Forum

simplify installation

Hello!
    I beg you! I beg you! make the program easier installation!
    1. automatic selection of 32-64 bits
    2. Automatic selection of languages!
    h. Extended language support!
    A lot of people do not want to install the software. because it is very hard for them! And for me it was very difficult!
    I have a lot of cajoling to install your program!
    and I'm losing gamers because of your stubbornness!

It says here, all with the aid of an interpreter
    I'm With Russia. or are you out of the war with Russia ignore it?

We only provide English and German Translation Files, all other translations are supplied by the community and not available in the installer, as such cannot be automatically selected.
    On Windows it doesn't really matter whether you install 32 or 64 bit as long as you have a 64bit operating system, so if in doubt install the 32bit client just like with any other software.

Not sure what could possibly be simplified though... It's just run setup, click next a couple times and you're done.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Perhaps you can make it so simple that whenever some user thinks about teamspeak it'll magicly install itself on all his devices...

Quote Originally Posted by Barungar View Post
    Perhaps you can make it so simple that whenever some user thinks about teamspeak it'll magicly install itself on all his devices...
    That'd be nice, but I guess that'll have to wait another 5 years or so, till the NSA got the infrastructure in place to automatically scan peoples thoughts all the time and provides us with the relevant data.

PS: Before someone starts screaming and yelling: I'm joking, loosen up
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

i dont think installing it (on windows tho, linux needs a .deb file) is hard...
    what i would do is include both 64 bits and 32 bits in the same installer then make the installer detect the OS and choose itself the correct version and if u dont want to make the file too big u can make the installer detect it then download the correct one from the server wich would even make the installer smaller :P

Thread Information