Forum

Hybrid View

Question Error obtaining non profit license, email confirmation problems

Hi, I've been trying to get through this issue for a very long time, and I'm stuck here with no progress.
    I registered for a NPL and everything went though had no errors, but I'm not receiving a confirmation email to continue.. my email is valid because when I try to re register it says the email is already in the database.

after months eta almost a year trying to get through this faze, I decided to drop by for some help to see what can be done.
    Help will be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Shawn

As first thing I'd assume that you email does not work. If you do not receive any mail from teamspeak it indicates to me that there is something seriously wrong with your email. Even if you NPL is denied you would get an email from teamspeak. And it would seem quite impossible to me that they did not react after a whole year.

Is this email address hosted on you own server? The NPL requires an email associated with the domain you try to register the NPL to. Have you checked your MX Record? Do you receive ANY mail on that address?

Quote Originally Posted by Barungar View Post
    As first thing I'd assume that you email does not work. If you do not receive any mail from teamspeak it indicates to me that there is something seriously wrong with your email. Even if you NPL is denied you would get an email from teamspeak. And it would seem quite impossible to me that they did not react after a whole year.

Is this email address hosted on you own server? The NPL requires an email associated with the domain you try to register the NPL to. Have you checked your MX Record? Do you receive ANY mail on that address?
    Yes it is registered with my domain, and I can receive and send emails with that address.

Any spam filters active?!

Quote Originally Posted by Barungar View Post
    Any spam filters active?!
    No, its disabled.

I got the same problem.
    My email works fine too of my domain, since I run huge websites on them too, so obviously my mail is working (it goes through Google Mail server).
    I think something is wrong on TeamSpeak's sending end.

Thread Information