Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Angry Android Identity issues

Hi I downloaded the android version of Teamspeak 3 and managed to export my account onto it. However, although I have checked my identity, I am still named as Android_client1. Please help?

I have definetley exported my identity onto the android app. I just am having issues with the name changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolud View Post
    Hi I downloaded the android version of Teamspeak 3 and managed to export my account onto it. However, although I have checked my identity, I am still named as Android_client1. Please help?

I have definetley exported my identity onto the android app. I just am having issues with the name changing.
    Review the import process as it is explained in post#1 here:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ort-Identities

Once you have imported the identity, you have to assign it to the connection in the bookmarks (the icon to the right of the "tools" one) --> if you don't see the 'Identity' field in the bookmark, you have to move up the form.

Also, remember you identity is not the same as your nickname. The nickname can only be set in the bookmark.

Thread Information