Hi there,

I have a bit of a weird question here but hopefully it will make sense. I have a multi-channel firewire sound card that I use for most of my audio needs, this shows as a single device in Windows with multiple channels (8 input and 12 output channels). I have my mic plugged into input channel 1 and my output coming from channels 1 and 2. I also have a loopback mix of teamspeak with the input from my mic coming into input channels 7 and 8, now if I set it up so I can record channels 7 and 8, teamspeak also picks up this as an input and broadcasts it back to the server.

So my question is this: is there a way to force teamspeak 3 to only take input from channel 1 of the audio device. Also, not required but would be useful, is there a way to force teamspeak to output to a different channel, e.g. output channel 6? This would make recording much easier as I could record teamspeak separately to the game I am recording at the same time.

For anyone curious my sound card is a Focusrite Saffire pro 14 using the Saffire mix control software and I am recording the audio using Reaper.

Thanks in advance,

// Skutov