Forum

Unable to use Backspace, DEL, etc.

As the title says, starting the past few days, I have been unable to use Backspace or the delete button on my keyboard through teamspeak 3 client. Through games and steam and the web I have no issues, so it is not my keyboard. The only place it won't work is TS3. The only way I can type is having to drag my mouse to fix a mistake by highlighting and typing from that spot, both Ctrl + C/V/A don't work either. I am unsure as to what the problem is.

Now I have seen other posts on the forum and others, but they are very rare and don't have any specifics on how to fix.

I am using Windows 7, the most recent update to Teamspeak 3 is in use. I have not updated my drivers for at least a month but that shouldn't be the issue. I have not tried reinstalling yet, but if I have to do so, will it save my saved addresses?

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance. This is very odd, and again, it only started in the past few days.

Try to start teamspeak as admin. (Right click > run as admin | or right click > settings > compatibily > run as admin)

Thread Information