Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Client crashes 4 times a day randomly

Hello I'm new here, just my first post. I'm using Team Speak 3 Client 3.0.10.0 64 bit version. 32bit version also has this crash issues. I have only Volume Control (API 19) plugin enabled everything else is rather default. My client crashes even 4 times a day and it's driving me crazy. I have provided 30 dmp files so I think you guys will figure out what is wrong so I will fix it asap.

I'm using Audigy SE soundcard with a custom made drivers and I think it might be problem but I'm not so sure if it is causing the problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still happens when you disable the volume control plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Still happens when you disable the volume control plugin?
    I haven't tried it with disabled plugin. I really need this plugin I listen to music all the time when I'm on my computer and I like to listen it loudly so volume controller helps me a lot. You think it is the plugin causing the crashes ? Do you know some alternative programs or plugin smiliar to this?

Due to a slight delay of me leaving with that thunderstorm outside, I had a look at the dmp.

3 notions:
    1) dump points indeed at Volume Control Plugin, can't tell what happens there
    2) App Scanner and Client Query plugins seem to be loaded (if you're not using them, disable them)
    3) The Qt libs for jpeg and gif are stuck at 4.7.2. While this shouldn't have anything to do with the Volume Control plugin at all, I'd recommend a clean install of 64bit 3.0.10.1 (you're running 3.0.10.0) just for the sake of it. Settings don't need to be touched.

I disabled all other plugins besides volume control, uninstalled and then installed lastest version of team speak3 and I keep getting crashes, i uploaded new dmps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Please do not create threads with outdated clients.

1. Update yur client to version 3.0.11
    2. Delete all your crashdumps to make sure that no outdated crashreport will be uploaded.
    3. Report your crash here (if it still does crash) http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ump-Collection
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information