Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you would provide ANY details (e.g. what you need help with), we might help you.

Very helpful! Thank you very much for making this topic!

Hi I need help, I am trying to login with putty and it won't let me, i know i have to type login username and password, but what password? i don't have a password, when i try to login without entering the password it gives me this
    error id=1538 msg=invalid\sparameter

@ Rainingblood180: If you are the server owner, you can use the serveradmin credentials you got while creating the TS3 server. If not, you can create a server query login using your TS3 client: Tools -> Server Query login. This created server query login have the same permissions than your identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1200 View Post
    @ Rainingblood180: If you are the server owner, you can use the serveradmin credentials you got while creating the TS3 server. If not, you can create a server query login using your TS3 client: Tools -> Server Query login. This created server query login have the same permissions than your identity.
    Ok thank you very much!

Confused as to what the issue is, but when I use putty to log into serverquery, when i correctly enter my login/password, the server closes the putty session. This happens whether I use the serveradmin login, or when i use the server generated login from within the TS server itself (tools>serverquery login). A faulty password returns to prompt, but correct pass results in a force close of the putty session.

Ideas?

Try restarting the instance.

I have, several times. I can use YaTQA just fine, but I am fond of the simplicity of the console as well, so it kinda irks me that a 3rd party GUI will work when a simple console won't.

Have you whitelisted your IP with which you are connecting?

This issue normally just occurs, if the IP is banned by the TeamSpeak server. Just wait a bit and try again.

Oh... If you are trying to login and login, the bann will be count the bantime higher.

Well... Put your current IP to the query_ip_whitelist.txt and read the instance log, if the whitelist was updated with your IP. If this happend, you should be able to connect as ServerQuery with telnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi94 View Post
    Have you whitelisted your IP with which you are connecting?

This issue normally just occurs, if the IP is banned by the TeamSpeak server. Just wait a bit and try again.

Oh... If you are trying to login and login, the bann will be count the bantime higher.

Well... Put your current IP to the query_ip_whitelist.txt and read the instance log, if the whitelist was updated with your IP. If this happend, you should be able to connect as ServerQuery with telnet.
    Kudos to you sir. Despite *not* being blacklisted, and the log only showing a failure connection attempt, adding my IP to the whitelist fixed it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Meatshield View Post
    I can use YaTQA just fine
    This is super-strange. No idea how the solution could have fixed it, but I'm happy it did.

I want a script that returns a list of connected users. I've created a query user through the TS3 client and is able to login, but I can't figure out how to get the list:

TS3
    Welcome to the TeamSpeak 3 ServerQuery interface, type "help" for a list of commands and "help <command>" for information on a specific command.
    login query supersecretpassword
    error id=0 msg=ok
    clientlist
    error id=256 msg=command\snot\sfound
    clientlist -info
    error id=1024 msg=invalid\sserverID
    serverinfo
    error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=13
    serverlist
    error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=4
    whoami
    virtualserver_status=unknown virtualserver_unique_identifier virtualserver_port=0 virtualserver_id=0 client_id=0 client_channel_id=0 client_nickname client_database_id=3 client_login_name=query client_unique_identifier=LongStringIDontKnowIfImSu pposedToTell= client_origin_server_id=1
    error id=0 msg=ok
    Any help?

You have to select your server first!
    Code:
    use port=9987

Thank you very much :-D

ServerQuery

I am going to do a permreset on my server, so... how do I open/use the ServerQuery? Explain it to me

Thread Information