Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello wafic.

You tried to get the software more than one time with incorrect personal data. Every time we refused your orders because of that. Then you asked us why we have done that. We explained you why, that you have to enter correct data. You changed your data and ask us what the problem is, because you used correct data. That was a lie. You changed your data some minutes ago and wrote that you have no idea what our problem is. We can see your change details in our system. We aren´t sure about the propriety of your data now, so we decided to give you no license.

If you tell it in public, then tell it correctly. Each order in our firm will be checked. I think there is no problem with it, so we cannot understand the warning about our customer support. We wish us honest customers.

Nice greetings

I tried several time yes, and all the time you declined my order. Also do be honest with you your customer service is not good and also you need to learn to treat your customers with respect. your Bullish about lie is that you don't want to give people the free license so don't bullish people and tell them they have incorrect details ok. Next i added the rest of my address only which is only the first line you already got my Post code and my full name and my Phone number which all are correct. if you don't believe that then your the one who are wrong and you don't know what customer service is.

anyway its pointless to argue with you about some bullish thing when all i asked is the free licence which you have on your website and you never wanted to give it and when all my details are correct.

good luck with your business

Quote Originally Posted by wafic View Post
    I tried several time yes, and all the time you declined my order. Also do be honest with you your customer service is not good and also you need to learn to treat your customers with respect. your Bullish about lie is that you don't want to give people the free license so don't bullish people and tell them they have incorrect details ok. Next i added the rest of my address only which is only the first line you already got my Post code and my full name and my Phone number which all are correct. if you don't believe that then your the one who are wrong and you don't know what customer service is.

anyway its pointless to argue with you about some bullish thing when all i asked is the free licence which you have on your website and you never wanted to give it and when all my details are correct.

I've never had Problems with order a free licence and i never had Problems with the Support of Riek-Media... It's a great COmpany, with a great Support....

the only thing I can see after you have installed your software and a blank page. If I remove the license page appears where requires me to insert a valid license

haw can i install this in my site pls

Hello,

is there any cupon code for this control panel ?

https://riek-media.com/index.php?m=pages&id=26

On TS3 Web Control Miet License i can host unlimited servers on one mashine ( vps ) ?

Quote Originally Posted by wafic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gOOvER View Post
    I've never had Problems with order a free licence and i never had Problems with the Support of Riek-Media... It's a great COmpany, with a great Support....
    i think wafic has a problem to fill out correct personal data because it is optimized for german adresses.
    Flat32 , Streatham Court, Streatham High Road is a vald combination in London. And i also do not understand why it should not be valid

hi , do you have a trial license ?

not interested.

Hi, not looking at the demo version you bought. but you are not given the same panel that I bought with the demo panel. when the new version will be published. Officially fraud.

teamspeak3 web control

Hello,

Is anyone from here using TeamSpeak3 web control from riek-media.com ?

Thread Information