Forum

How to make a channel that no one will be able to touch

Hi
    I was wondering if there's a way to set that no1 will be able to edit a specific channel premissions but myself.
    Not even a Server Admin, beacuse at the moment I am able to set that no1 will be able to enter without me moving him (including SA) but SA can edit the channel to lower the join power and then they are able to join, so I was wondering how can I set that only I will be able to edit that channnel.
    Thank's.

SA will always be able to go into every channel, there is no way to exclude them from a channel, unless your permission value is higher than theirs.

If only you want to be able to edit a certain channel, you will need to have a greater channel permission modify power than server admins. You could decrease the server admins i_channel_permission_modify_power to 74 and grant yourself 75. Then set the i_channel_needed_permission_modify_power of the channel to 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias B View Post
    If only you want to be able to edit a certain channel, you will need to have a greater channel permission modify power than server admins. You could decrease the server admins i_channel_permission_modify_power to 74 and grant yourself 75. Then set the i_channel_needed_permission_modify_power of the channel to 75.
    Hi and thank's for helping.
    When I try to edit those 2 on myself it says "error"

You cannot go higher than 75. I recommend you keep the main Server Admin server group for yourself if you are the owner. You can then make a duplicate and reduce their abilities from 75, to say 70 or 65. Then this will give you room to make truly secure things.

Thread Information