Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interesting.

I would see if your bot can check my serv when DDoS protection is up.

That would be nice!

I look forward to the results.

Quote Originally Posted by cakemasher View Post
    When the invitation system cant find your TeamSpeak client, it probebly means something went wrong during the installation, or you have moved your teamspeak client manually.
    The installation is correct and I haven't moved it... The "problem" is, that I have installed it as "local" user and now there is also a ActiveDirectory user on this system... The difference is really simple: The paths are wholy the same, but if I am logged in with the ActiveDirectory user, the path as the domain by the name of the user...

For example:
    C:\Users\Sebastian.DOMAIN\AppData\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client

If you are using windows 7 (I am not sure if its the same on other windows versions) you could try the following:

1) Open your reg editor
    2) Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ts3server\shell\open\command
    3) You should find one standard REG_SZ Key.
    4) Open the key, and change the value to this:
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe" "%1"
    Where C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe is the path to your teamspeak client.
    I haven't tested it, but if I would add this key it should fix the "problem/issue". This key is just linking to the TS3 Client application.

Added my server "Teamspeak do Azeite". It would be cool to override the flag.
    Eg: my server is in france but my target is mainly Portugal ( but I do accept every country)

Quote Originally Posted by barricas View Post
    Added my server "Teamspeak do Azeite". It would be cool to override the flag.
    Eg: my server is in france but my target is mainly Portugal ( but I do accept every country)
    The bot uses an IP2Country database, meaning it will determine what flag it uses for your server by using the servers IP. Overriding the flag might be a idea, ill put it on my list.

For the others, something bugged the bot. I'm not sure what is was, so I've rewrote the bot. It now does allot of logging, so if the problem preexists, i can easily pinpoint it. The bot is also started up on a different way what could fix the problem. Because the bot might have been added downtime to servers while they where online, I've decided to reset the downtime on all servers. This will only be done when downtime is added due to a possible bug in the bot.

The bot uses an IP2Country database, meaning it will determine what flag it uses for your server by using the servers IP. Overriding the flag might be a idea, ill put it on my list.

For the others, something bugged the bot. I'm not sure what is was, so I've rewrote the bot. It now does allot of logging, so if the problem preexists, i can easily pinpoint it. The bot is also started up on a different way what could fix the problem. Because the bot might have been added downtime to servers while they where online, I've decided to reset the downtime on all servers. This will only be done when downtime is added due to a possible bug in the bot.
    I also noticed that it wasn't updating slots yesterday.
    My flag sugestion was based on gametracker because they allow to do it

I also noticed that it wasn't updating slots yesterday.
    My flag sugestion was based on gametracker because they allow to do it
    Yeah I've noticed that to ^^. I assume that problem is now fixed.

Back to your 'request'. I've added the option to override the country flag. To do this, login with your login information and click on link 'settings'. From there, everything should fall into place.

Also, the server list is now sort able as requested before .

Ill keep track of updates in the bot section on our forum which can be found by clicking on this link.

Yeah I've noticed that to ^^. I assume that problem is now fixed.

Back to your 'request'. I've added the option to override the country flag. To do this, login with your login information and click on link 'settings'. From there, everything should fall into place.

Also, the server list is now sort able as requested before .

Ill keep track of updates in the bot section on our forum which can be found by clicking on this link.
    Ah cool!

To improve looks, I think that in the bar where you can sort you should remove the link color ( it has a visited link color for me ) and the underline. this: http://gyazo.com/806b95bf6b423df89158e0978260c48e

Ah cool!

To improve looks, I think that in the bar where you can sort you should remove the link color ( it has a visited link color for me ) and the underline. this: http://gyazo.com/806b95bf6b423df89158e0978260c48e
    That is weird, because it should be black instead. I've changed the styling a bit, could you check if it is fixed for you?

Thanks for notifying!

Yep it is good now!

Meanwhile my server is going back to normal numbers. July our tops was 120 people but august usually around 60 :s
    Now 80 again

It is not showing updated slots for my server, I've changed server IP, probably bugged it?

thax info registration

Thread Information