Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teamspeak 3 public server list

Hey community,

Since I am rather bored at the moment, I decided to create an website with a public server list for teamspeak 3 servers. I know that there are a few public server lists already, but since I am experimenting lately interacting with teamspeak servers through PHP, I thought this might be a great project for me.

The server list can be found at the following link (registration requires mail activation);
    http://tslist.gameservercontroller.com

So what have I made?
    I've developed two things. A website for the public where the server list is displayed (and where you can login to see logs & deactivate the server), and a bot running in the background. Now the bot is a little complicated, but I've tried to explain how it works the best I could with the following image; Name:  howthebotworks.png
Views: 4406
Size:  100.6 KB

I'm not such a great designer, so the design might look a little simple :P

Got any idea's? Just place a reply ^^.

(p.s. English is not my first language, so I might miss-spell some words.)
    Last edited by cakemasher; August 16th, 2013 at 02:07 PM.

Its Really cool. I dont get a Email from the forum or The website

Quote Originally Posted by TheYesFlofus View Post
    Its Really cool. I dont get a Email from the forum or The website
    I'm noticing some weird mail behavior in the mail logs. Ill look into this. For now, I have manually activated your teamspeak server and your forum account.

Thanks for notifying!

Edit There was indeed a mailing problem. This has been solved.
    Last edited by cakemasher; August 24th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks for do it

No problem mate

Added my server.

Great List

I also added - (Яb) 24-7 Public Inn - RbMods Home Server.

Few suggestions I do have,

- (Registration Page) Allow sub-domains in your email regex check (Tried w/ [email protected] w/o luck)

- (Backend Bot) Could you change your bots name once logged in, thus identifying it's self from the rest of the server-list bots that come and go when connecting/polling/disconnecting...

- (Main Page) Sortable columns. Click a column once for alphabetical / numerical sort, and again to reverse.

Otherwise, everything works perfectly from this end

-M.

Hey M,

- (Registration Page) This is weird, because it should accept all valid email addresses. I will certainly look into this.

- (Backend Bot) The bot will be updated today, and it will change it's nickname to 'GSC TsList'.

- (Main Page) Sortable columns are on my to-do list, they will eventually appear on the main page .

I would like to thank you for your suggestions, and I will work on them. If you have any other suggestions, idea's or questions, I would be happy to hear them.

Cakemasher

Hello cakemasher,

nice page.

I have one suggestion for you: It would be cool for users, if they could connect to one of the server by just clicking on one of this.

Best Regards,
    Sebbo

Hey Sebbo,

This is already there ^^.

- CakeMasher

Quote Originally Posted by cakemasher View Post
    This is already there ^^.
    Okay... Now I've seen. It does not work in Google Chrome. Could you please fix it?^^

PS: Use the redirect to the HTTP-Invitation, which is working with all browsers: http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/5.45.100.30/

That is weird, because it is using the HTTP-Invitation system. It is using javascript though.. did you disabled javascript in your browser? I am using chrome aswell, but it works perfectly.

it is using the HTTP-Invitation system.
    Yes and no... You are using the invitation system of TeamSpeak with the Software-Link. ts3server://5.45.100.30 does not work with every browser.

It is using javascript though.. did you disabled javascript in your browser? I am using chrome aswell, but it works perfectly.
    My JavaScript is enabled... The problem is not Java... The problem is, that if Windows can't find your TeamSpeak 3 Client in the following directory, the ts3server:// link does not work: %appdata%\..\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client

Okay... Let me test the problem with the real HTTP-Invitation, if it is working with this named problem on the top. I will give you a feedback tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi94 View Post
    Let me test the problem with the real HTTP-Invitation, if it is working with this named problem on the top. I will give you a feedback tomorrow.
    Well... Both links does not work, if the TeamSpeak client is installed on another directory as "%appdata%\..\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client".

I withdraw my suggestion. Sorry.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebi94 View Post
    Well... Both links does not work, if the TeamSpeak client is installed on another directory as "%appdata%\..\Local\TeamSpeak 3 Client".

I withdraw my suggestion. Sorry.
    When the invitation system cant find your TeamSpeak client, it probebly means something went wrong during the installation, or you have moved your teamspeak client manually.
    If you are using windows 7 (I am not sure if its the same on other windows versions) you could try the following:

1) Open your reg editor
    2) Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ts3server\shell\open\command
    3) You should find one standard REG_SZ Key.
    4) Open the key, and change the value to this:
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe" "%1"
    Where C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe is the path to your teamspeak client.

If that dosn't work, you could try to start a post in the windows client section on this forum.

Thread Information