Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah as said it's ok for testing. But you toled him "Open DMZ".
    People should get warned about consequences or please tell them it's just for testing. do not leave it open.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by AbMaster View Post
    Opened DMZ host for Matt_ and it solved disconnection problem and after disabling it the problem reoccured.
    Okay... Now close it and find the error... Is his router/firewall maybe something blocking?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    People should get warned about consequences or please tell them it's just for testing. do not leave it open.
    I agree 100 percent with dante696. This solution is not acceptable! You or better he should find an another solution which also works!

Following you can read, which function a DMZ has: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMZ_(computing)

iartchaos4death, open DMZ host for testing purposes and report back if it solved it. Less drama too pl0x.

Quote Originally Posted by AbMaster View Post
    iartchaos4death, open DMZ host for testing purposes and report back if it solved it. Less drama too pl0x.
    I'll do it later when im gaming as thats when i dc alot.

Where do we find the client logs again for the error? I can't see to find mine..

Quote Originally Posted by iartchaos4death View Post
    Where do we find the client logs again for the error? I can't see to find mine..
    TS3 Client -> Extras -> Client Protocol

or in this directory:

%appdata%\TS3Client\logs

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi94 View Post
    TS3 Client -> Extras -> Client Protocol

or in this directory:

%appdata%\TS3Client\logs
    http://imgur.com/dI3yQqt

Is that the 1?

Yeah it is

Thanks!

Has the error already occured? In this log I can't see any errors...

Thanks!

Has the error already occured? In this log I can't see any errors...
    nah not yet, haven't played with my team yet. Should be able to get the error soon i hope.

Same error here: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ps-from-Server

Just wanna add I don't seem to disconnect whilst in Safe Mode with Networking. Just wondering what exactly is being disabled in this that's causing TS to DC so frequently.

http://imgur.com/MDO5KgN

This is without DMZ open

Ok...

Have you installed the latest TeamSpeak 3 client? (Version 3.0.12)

Your client connects to the server, but you are getting disconnected after several time. Maybe your client is not up to date, so you could have a problem with your login algorithm. You will need the latest client version, because the server is running under version 3.0.9 - the latest.

Second question: Are you connecting with the DNS or the IP address to the server? If you are connecting with a DNS like "ts3.server.com", please try the IP address like "27.50.71.246" to connect.

The other problem could be that, that the server is running under Windows. Windows does in default just allow a limited number of connections. Maybe you should ask your ATHP for further details...

Have you got the permission to view the server connection details? I am currently connected to this server and if I am switching from channel 'CT spawn' to 'AFK' or any other channel, it takes very much seconds in time until I joined this channel... On my own server I am doubleclicking on a channel and I am right now in.

Ok...

Have you installed the latest TeamSpeak 3 client? (Version 3.0.12)

Your client connects to the server, but you are getting disconnected after several time. Maybe your client is not up to date, so you could have a problem with your login algorithm. You will need the latest client version, because the server is running under version 3.0.9 - the latest.

Second question: Are you connecting with the DNS or the IP address to the server? If you are connecting with a DNS like "ts3.server.com", please try the IP address like "27.50.71.246" to connect.

The other problem could be that, that the server is running under Windows. Windows does in default just allow a limited number of connections. Maybe you should ask your ATHP for further details...

Have you got the permission to view the server connection details? I am currently connected to this server and if I am switching from channel 'CT spawn' to 'AFK' or any other channel, it takes very much seconds in time until I joined this channel... On my own server I am doubleclicking on a channel and I am right now in.
    1. I have the latest version installed, 3.0.12 - updated 9-9-2013

2. Am connecting using IP address.

3. What is ATHP?

4. When i double click on the channels I'm instantly moved into it. So yeah not sure about yours. How to view server connection details? I think I should be able to.

3. What is ATHP?
    Authorized Hosting Provider. Your server is running under a ATHP license. That can you see, if you are clicking on your server name.

4. When i double click on the channels I'm instantly moved into it. So yeah not sure about yours.
    Mhmm, okay. At my system it takes a little bit to much time for switching...

How to view server connection details? I think I should be able to.
    Rightclick on your server name -> Connection informations or something like that

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z6ux6d.jpg

^ that was my team8s ss

this is mine

http://imgur.com/7a0qxCF

This is with 5 people including me in the same.

Thread Information