Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    1

    Failed to connect to server

    Hi!
    I know that this is quite a common question, but i didn't manage to find the answer on this forum or elswhere.

    I run latest stable client version 3.0.12 on windows
    I try to connect to artemisspeak.org
    Sometimes it connects, but than, after a while (5min - 2hours) i get disconnected. After that it might take from 1min to 15min to reconnect.
    First i was getting "Failed to resolve server name", but than i switched to direct Server IP 69.172.229.169:9988.
    From this moment i get "Failed to connect to server" error
    Other servers seem to work fine. I do not get disconnected and can connect anytime.
    Tried to disable firewall and Antivirus - same issue.
    It also seems i'm the only one with this problem on that server. Other appear to have no problems.

    Log
    23.09.2013 13:56:39 ClientUI Info Connect to server: 69.172.229.169
    23.09.2013 13:56:39 ClientUI Info Blacklist check ok
    23.09.2013 13:56:39 ClientUI Info Initiating connection: 69.172.229.169:9988 69.172.229.169
    23.09.2013 13:56:39 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connecting
    23.09.2013 13:56:42 PktHandler Devel Puzzle solve time: 7
    23.09.2013 13:56:43 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connected
    23.09.2013 13:56:43 ClientUI Info Connect status: Establishing connection
    23.09.2013 13:56:45 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connection established
    23.09.2013 13:56:45 PermManager Info Loading permissions from cache
    23.09.2013 13:58:11 SCHandler Warning Got command data while disconnected, dropping
    23.09.2013 13:58:11 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
    23.09.2013 13:58:11 ClientUI Info Connection lost, want autoreconnect = 1
    23.09.2013 13:58:11 Bookmarks Info Disconnect, total time: 87 - 167
    23.09.2013 13:58:12 ClientUI Info Autoreconnecting
    23.09.2013 13:58:12 ClientUI Info Connect to server: 69.172.229.169
    23.09.2013 13:58:12 ClientUI Info Blacklist check ok
    23.09.2013 13:58:12 ClientUI Info Initiating connection: 69.172.229.169:9988 69.172.229.169
    23.09.2013 13:58:12 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connecting
    23.09.2013 13:58:17 ClientUI Info Blacklist check timeout
    23.09.2013 13:58:17 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
    23.09.2013 13:58:17 ClientUI Info Failed to connect to server, want autoreconnect = 1
    23.09.2013 13:58:18 ClientUI Info Autoreconnecting
    And another log of that issue

    23.09.2013 14:46:27 ClientUI Info Connect status: Establishing connection
    23.09.2013 14:46:28 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connection established
    23.09.2013 14:46:28 PermManager Info Loading permissions from cache
    23.09.2013 14:50:28 Info Memory usage: 67.61 MiB
    23.09.2013 14:51:12 SCHandler Warning Got command data while disconnected, dropping
    23.09.2013 14:51:12 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
    23.09.2013 14:51:12 ClientUI Info Connection lost, want autoreconnect = 1
    23.09.2013 14:51:12 Bookmarks Info Disconnect, total time: 284 - 20237
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Autoreconnecting
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Connect to server: artemisspeak.org
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Trying to resolve artemisspeak.org
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 TSDNS Info DNS resolve unsuccessful for "artemisspeak.org"
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 TSDNS Info No TSDNS found at "artemisspeak.org"
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 TSDNS Info SRV DNS resolve successful, "_ts3._udp.artemisspeak.org"=>"leaguespeak.info:99 88" = 69.172.229.169:9988
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Lookup finished: 69.172.229.169 9988 artemisspeak.org 0 0
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Resolve successful: 69.172.229.169:9988
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Blacklist check ok
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Initiating connection: 69.172.229.169:9988 artemisspeak.org
    23.09.2013 14:51:13 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connecting
    23.09.2013 14:51:18 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
    Tried to install TS on my android. Seems to be the same issue... Other servers work, this one gets disconnected.
    I'm using router if this has to do with smth here.
    Last edited by ArtifaX; September 23rd, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 1st, 2015, 12:06 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 20th, 2015, 12:09 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 6th, 2015, 02:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2015, 08:41 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 1st, 2014, 06:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •