Forum

Thread: Ts3 payment.

Ts3 payment.

It's pretty weird that untill yesterday I could use a TS freely, without any kind of payment. But now, can't. And why, cuz you got out the link and made the closed beta unworkful without updating. Couldn't you let that working without the update. just to get it freely? Maybe there are people that want to use it without, and don't want or don't trust to pay for a PlayStore product.

I had no other solutions that to buy the product. It's a pity but it's like that. At the same time, 1.69 € (I am French), that is not too expensive.

It's not about that it's expensive. The bad thing is that I gott messed up by PlayStore for every game or application I took with payment. So even this is a TS server or aplication, I don't trust anymore to pay. The closed beta shoul remain open for those that don't want to pay.

1.69€ it's too expensive just for this app 1.69€ lol it's a joke ??? 0.69 okay but 1.69 no it's too expensive for me sorry guys but why it's not free ?? it's free on windows mac linux... and on android we need to pay :'(

As they have noted, development for the mobile apps required programmers familiar with working in these environments and cost them a bit of money. They have to recoup some of that. I think the development was out-sourced but I can not say for sure on that, just seams like it having worked with both Android betas. I think the current price is 50% of the planned price, Chris mentions a 50% discount until November, since they don't have any redeem codes for 50% I'm guessing everyone that buys it before Nov gets 50% off, if I'm right expect the price to double at that time.

I've noticed several reviews on the Play Store complaining about losing settings. If bought from PlayStore in a web browser on a desktop it should then update just fine with no bookmark, identity loss. But on the mobile devices it does not allow the pay option if it detects the app is installed, and if you uninstall to pay on mobile device settings are lost.

Issue with leaving beta free is that one day a server update will require the latest client and the only way is to buy it. So people will cry now about the beta being disabled, or cry then when it will not connect to servers. Makes since from a support point of view to have all support move from beta to pay version, instead of having to support old beta version and new pay version.

Also, if you have a concern about using a credit card in the Play Store, or online in general, there are cards you can buy in some markets (I know they are in the US) with cash that you can redeem to add a balance to your Google Wallet that is then used to purchase from the store.

teamspeak Paid Now

ok so you guys charge for the android app now and now your support is saying after this year you guys are doin a way with npl and strickly commercializing yourselves that is BS wtf is your problem that's why everyone has mostly got from Ventrilo because you guys were free and now you guys are going to charge for everything. you know you will lose a lot of business that way. Thanks for the Fun But Its not cool
    Sincerely Longtime NPL Owner Dan Pendleton.

Their plan was always to charge for the mobile clients as that cost money to make and they must pay the developers of them. No hidden agenda, just maybe a grand advertising plan of getting people so see that mobile app can do with open beta. The beta phase has ended though and so has that free ride.

Curious, what source stated NPL is going away?

Those payment cards are not availble for my area..so can't use them even if I want to. The point is..I don't think that some1 would compain if it will require an update, because It's free and can be reinstalled.I got so many times the critical payment error, and just reinstalled and worked as new. So should stay the both version online...and the people use the closed beta if don't want to pay
    Last edited by dante696; October 15th, 2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: closed

Quote Originally Posted by gothicdude1044 View Post
    now your support is saying after this year you guys are doin a way with npl and strickly commercializing yourselves
    NPL stands for "Non Profit License" and restricts any commercial use. It would be paradox when we use that license for commercializing.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TeamSpeak for Android Phone for Free

Hi My name is Anthony

I'm trying to get TeamSpeak for free on my Android I had the link where I can get it for free but i have lost the link please help me on this matter an I think I shouldn't have to Pay $1.99 for TS when I had it for free untill I did a Hard Reset on my Cell Phone.

There is no free version for mobile devices anymore.

It was a free beta and the beta has ended.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TS 3 for Android

Hello TS Users and Admins,
    Quote Originally Posted by Source: Google Translate
    What will it effect the TeamSpeak 3 app for 1.69 in Google Play purely to set?
    Then you can do the same for PC if you do it already for smartphones. Would be the same. :-(

Please write the answer in German, because otherwise I do not understand the answer.

Ts3 mobile

I just wanted to know, why mobile version is not free as the pc version?
    Last edited by dante696; June 27th, 2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: removed giant quote and merged

Thread Information