Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation Teamspeak Input Problems

Hey guys,
    since a couple of days 3-10 I got problems with teamspeak my mouse only works in the window with the channels displayed, I can click on nick names for actions or channels to join / edit but I can't drag other people into channels with left click holded.

If I want to use the bottom window function I've to use the old dos trick and work with they keyboard, same for options mouse won't work there at all only with the mouse wheel. I can't open the different options (different speakers / mikrophones) just scroll them down, even with keyboard it won't work.

It does still work with the keyboard but it's so anoying, if I press Enter on push to talk I can use Mouse 1 - 4
    5,6 and 7 is not possible teamspeak won't accept it.

my mouse: Sharkoon Lasermaus FireGlider/USB 3600dpi (Software installed - mouse 6 macro= tripple left click, nothing more)

my headset: Roccet Kulo

Greetings, Alex

EDIT:

Well now only keyboard does work again, I hope that there is a solution for it.
    No offense bugs can happen and it's freeware, if I can help somehow (only with trusted programs) I`ll try my best.

-Sorry for my english

EDIT2:

Ok I kept testing now it seems as if the mouse does work ( in the left window) for a short duration, then it stops if I do right click then I just get / copy / mark all. -hope this helps
    Last edited by 23Alex; January 8th, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Do you think this is an Teamspeak error? Is the mouse working fine without Teamspeak? Maybe reinstall / update Teamspeak?

Mouse worked befinde before this error did occur, after that I deinstalled teamspeak 2 times, both times with all custom settings deleted too, then I completly cleared my ...(the thing where you do save all data on) and reinstalled windows.
    Then I reinstalled all tribers, everything works fine, computer performance a little bit better but the teamspeak bug is still there,
    when I start it as admin I can use the mouse for some seconds in the left window but that was all.

EDIT:

Tried to find update, got told that I'm using the newest update so yeah.

EDIT 2:

I did activate my touchpad for testing, even my touchpad doesn't work in teamspeak so it can't be my mouse or stuff must be some bug from teamspeak I guess, no offense.

EDIT 3:

Triber= īdriver, sorry
    Last edited by 23Alex; January 8th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.

Ok so the mouse still doesn't work only keyboard, but here is 1 strange thing, the mousewheelworks perfectly so if I choose with my [TAB] key some options I can scroll with my mousewheel up and down, same for the left window area where the channels're displayed can scroll there but not click.

This video exactly shows exactly my problem with the differency that minimazing won't help me, this error only occurs on teamspeak 3 software any other program works fine, hope that we'll find a solution together it's just anyoing if I've to use my keyboard for everything + can't use all features of teamspeak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNpBaIjM4g

IT'S definitly from teamspeak a problem, in overwatch overlay everything works perfect without problem, can I get a respond from teamspeak team about any solution or atleast if there is no solution out with dl to another teamspeak version?
    Would help allot..

Ok what is up with the Teamspeak Staff? Seriously this thread is so old now, and I didn't get a single reply is that how you treat your users?

Thread Information