Forum

ErrorERROR Message

Hi I get this error message now since I updated to your new version from the googleplay store.

I paid $1.99 and this will not allow me to access the teamspeak 3 server I normaly go. I was able to access before when this was beta but now im not able to.

The error I get is this: "ErrorERROR_failed_connection_initialisation" and the only thing it will allow me to click is Exit.
    Last edited by Ace1564; October 10th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace1564 View Post
    this will not allow me to access the teamspeak 3 server I normaly go. I was able to access before when this was beat but now im not able to.
    Can you connect to the public server? It's the "Public" entry in Bookmarks.

Note: Verify you are using 3.0.13.1
    Last edited by PotaBlava; October 10th, 2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Note about using the recent update 3.0.13.1

Yes I can connect to the public server without any problem..

Yes I can connect to the public server without any problem..
    I you can connect to other server then is not necessarily the application itself.

a) Verify the contents of the bookmark entry for your server.

b) Do you have possibility for knowing if the server is really running?

Note: Read this thread
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...initialisation

--> are you using a mobile internet connection? Maybe changing your location you could get better mobile access.
    Last edited by PotaBlava; October 10th, 2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Note added

none of those are true for me... I know the teamspeak im trying to connect is running because im on it by my pc, its a dedicated ts server and theres more then 10 people on it. I have checked the firewall numerous times just to verify its not being blocked and that my ip is not ban..

none of those are true for me... I know the teamspeak im trying to connect is running because im on it by my pc, its a dedicated ts server and theres more then 10 people on it. I have checked the firewall numerous times just to verify its not being blocked and that my ip is not ban..
    Verify you are using the last update, 3.0.13.1, for android

If you are connected using your wi-fi, try to indicate the server local IP instead of the public one or the dns / name.

Im re-updating now, will let you know what happens..

13.46mb in size

hi same thing still get same error message..

Hi I just deleted reinstalled from scratch and it works now... don't know what happened but it works now...
    Last edited by Chris; October 11th, 2013 at 09:16 AM.

Hi I get this error message now since I updated to your new version from the googleplay store.

I paid $1.99 and this will not allow me to access the teamspeak 3 server I normaly go. I was able to access before when this was beta but now im not able to.

The error I get is this: "ErrorERROR_failed_connection_initialisation" and the only thing it will allow me to click is Exit.
    I get this same error. I have deleted both my inside the firewall with my server's private IP profile and my outside the firewall with my server's public IP profile and both fail with this same message. Obviously they fail both on WiFi and 4G. I paid for this client and it does NOT work anymore. When I try to open a case with support they just send me to this forum and close the ticket. I have the latest Android client v3.0.21, and my server is v3.0.12.2. Thanks for nothing. Who do I yell at to get my money back if you aren't going to support the purchase?

Thread Information