Forum

Info: Updating from Beta

I see that some people are having trouble doing the update and thus they decided to uninstall the app before purchasing the new one, causing them to lose their settings. I figured out how to do this properly since you may have not seen the instructions for this.

You need to go to the Play Store link in your browser, not the Play Store app. If you just use the store app, it will say that you already have TS3 installed and doesn't present an option to buy the new app. So fire up Chrome or Firefox or whatever and sign in to the store website and then it will give you the button to purchase. Once you do that then the Play Store app will start updating the TS3 app and you're good to go without losing any settings.

Quote Originally Posted by maggy View Post
    I see that some people are having trouble doing the update and thus they decided to uninstall the app before purchasing the new one, causing them to lose their settings. I figured out how to do this properly since you may have not seen the instructions for this.

You need to go to the Play Store link in your browser, not the Play Store app. If you just use the store app, it will say that you already have TS3 installed and doesn't present an option to buy the new app. So fire up Chrome or Firefox or whatever and sign in to the store website and then it will give you the button to purchase. Once you do that then the Play Store app will start updating the TS3 app and you're good to go without losing any settings.

I did this same thing and this didn't work for me, it removed my bookmarks as well. thanks for the information..

Thread Information