Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Non-profit Licence conditions vague?

So I wanted to register an Non-profit licence, but it got denied immediately. I still have some questions considoring the conditions:

It has to be an organization.. so it has to be registered somewhere in the US or as a union officially?
    I have entered a valid homepage link, but it sais that its not a valid url for the organization.. a certificate or something needed?
    I also have entered a valid email - [email protected] but the system thinks its a free mail provider like gmail, is there also some certificate needed?
    I recently set up the index page and the layout but will keep working on it, so the homepage for the guild is way not finished yet.. is it still enough to get a npl or must it be a whole working website?

thanks

You need your on name tld and email associated with it, you also need your own dedicated ip that the server will be hosted.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Oh.. is it enough if I just have the guild name as a subdomain? I've rent the vserver & domain at ip-projects linked to each other and the ts server runs on the very same vserver as the homepage.

You need your own tld (top-level domian) a sub-domain will not be accepted, afaik. And on this tld there must be a valid mail account and a homepage.

Ah, I misunderstood first, indeed the tld is my own linked to my homepage ip wich is also my teamspeak ip and my email server. Dont understand why it is not accepted..

If the supplied tld in fact was myhomepage.de it is no wonder (to me) that this tld was not accepted.

ofc it is not myhomepage.de
    but the homepage was not the only problem here, the mail said:
    "invalid address. Free, anonymous email providers (such as yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) are not allowed."
    "invalid organization. You MUST provide a valid, real organization for which you will use TeamSpeak."
    "invalid website url. You MUST provide a valid url to a working website for your organization."

Quote Originally Posted by victorac View Post
    ofc it is not myhomepage.de
    but the homepage was not the only problem here, the mail said:
    "invalid address. Free, anonymous email providers (such as yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) are not allowed."
    "invalid organization. You MUST provide a valid, real organization for which you will use TeamSpeak."
    "invalid website url. You MUST provide a valid url to a working website for your organization."
    1 - Use an email from your domain eg: [email protected]
    2 - I don't remember what I filled for this one... I think I just used my server name?
    3 - Straighforward. Url to a website that is associated with the server. It can be even plain html as long it is not a blank page or "under construction" page.

If you say so, I have met all the requirements..

Thread Information