Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It is simple to fix the Problem!Check your Datum and time and change the settings to "Talke timw from Network"
    I hope i could help you Tom

Thank you for getting back to me with the suggestion. Time zone has always been network provided but time and date never has even now yet this issue has resolved itself without that being enabled. Perhaps others with this issue will get it working faster by enabling it right away.

I can't say when or why it resolved itself as it was many weeks between when I posted here and when I loaded TS3 on my tablet just on the off chance it had begun to work. So to others who may yet have this issue in the future, give the automatic date & time tick box a go or just give it a little time.

Quote Originally Posted by korizarhd View Post
    It is simple to fix the Problem!Check your Datum and time and change the settings to "Talke timw from Network"
    I hope i could help you Tom

Payment Error

I just bought the app not even ten minutes ago and I can't even use the damn thing. All I get when I open it is "critical payment error 256 Google could not verify your payment please try again later or visit the android market". I have reinstalled it, deleted the cashe from everything, and I have never used the beta before. Is there no way to fix this? If not, how do I go about getting a refund? And this is on a digiland tablet with android 4.4.2
    Last edited by killerman2012; September 15th, 2014 at 03:57 PM. Reason: added stuff

Quote Originally Posted by killerman2012 View Post
    I just bought the app not even ten minutes ago and I can't even use the damn thing. All I get when I open it is "critical payment error 256 Google could not verify your payment please try again later or visit the android market". I have reinstalled it, deleted the cashe from everything, and I have never used the beta before. Is there no way to fix this? If not, how do I go about getting a refund? And this is on a digiland tablet with android 4.4.2
    In fact, there is a thread titled "Critical payment error", specially posts #16 and #17:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...493#post388493

Critical Error Payment

I recently bought Teamspeak for android. I have been using it fine since Feb 4th, I wake up today and try and open TS and I got the following error: "Critical Payment Error! Google could not verify your payment status due to network problems. Please try again later or open the Android Market page and start the app from there. Google Play Store TS Link here."

I have uninstalled the app and re downloaded the app from the play store several times, cleared play stores data and cache. I am not too sure what else to do.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-09-12-59-23.png 
Views:	159 
Size:	196.8 KB 
ID:	11997Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-09-12-59-07.png 
Views:	230 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	11998
    Last edited by carlin70; February 9th, 2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: New to Forums, tried to get pictures

Same here. I just got "status: 561" instead of "network problems".

Quote Originally Posted by carlin70 View Post
    error: "Critical Payment Error! Google could not verify your payment status due to network problems. Please try again later or open the Android Market page and start the app from there. Google Play Store TS Link here."
    This error has its own thread and maybe the solution is in posts #16 and #17:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...493#post388493

same 561 error.
    The sollution posted here do not work

Same here. Nothing found on the web or on the forums actually helped.

EDIT: Ok, I updated to the beta and now it works.
    Last edited by alucard87pl; February 25th, 2015 at 09:49 PM.

Same here.. Updated to beta but still doesn't work..

Google can not verify your payment Status: 256 (KitKat)

I just recently got my New Samsung Galaxy 4 8" Tab, and on the fresh load, downloaded and installed the Teamspeak 3.0.17 verion on 4.4.2. upon opening the app. Google can not verify your payment Status:256 (please note the lack of space ... this is deliberate.)
    I have contacted Google support, followed the forums here and still no resolution.

does anyone have a solution? There are many comments on the app store stating there is no support... are there any Devs here that can help? Is there any real support here?

Thanks.

Ps, the same app works on an older android version no issues, and Google apps show that this app is compatible will all of my devices..
    Last edited by dante696; April 9th, 2015 at 07:15 AM. Reason: merged

Same issue on Samsung galaxy tab 4 7 inch. Error 256. edit, just mindlessly pressed try again over and over and after awhile it crashed and then after a few screens it was still displaying but managed to get around it and now im in.
    Last edited by dante696; April 9th, 2015 at 07:16 AM. Reason: merged

So after posting, my app is magically working... interesting.

As explained the app asks google if you did buy the app.
    If the google server can not be reached, you will get that errors.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

critical payment error

i am getting a critical payment error after i open the teamspeak 3 application on my phone, i have tried restarting, but that didnt help me out...

help me pls
    Last edited by dante696; February 16th, 2016 at 02:51 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information