Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Critical payment error

I bought the app on Android but I'm getting an error (critical payment error). It says Google could not verify your payment status: 291. Please try again later or visit the Android Market...

Critical Payment Error Status: 256

Hi, I recently bought the Teamspeak 3 app at the Google Play Store for my Android and I'm getting the following error as after a few seconds of launching the app: Critical Payment Error. Google could not verify your payment status: 256. Please try again later or visit the Android Market.

Can anyone please help me how to resolve this issue?

This is a screenshot of the error above.

Attachment 9556
    Last edited by dante696; November 28th, 2013 at 09:56 PM.

This is a google error message and you could check and try this to solve the error:
    - Make sure your google market (Play Store) is up-to date.
    - Try to open Play Store and check that it connects.
    - Clear The cache from Play Store
    - Start the client once from the Play Store
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Really - Zero Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This is a google error message and you could check and try this to solve the error:
    - Make sure your google market (Play Store) is up-to date.
    - Try to open Play Store and check that it connects.
    - Clear The cache from Play Store
    - Start the client once from the Play Store
    Even if this was still a free app, in order to use your commercial product - this level of support would be unacceptable. Yet we now have to pay for this app (regardless of if it costs a cent or a thousand dollars) and we still get no support whatsoever, this is a know issue has been going on for some time 10-12 months, there needs to be a work around put in place or take the app down off the Playstore - or better yet just put up a working beta on here for a direct link not just redirect us to redownload the app over and over.

Simple solution is to offer the playstore to manage the license or bond the application activation serial to the machine ID of the device.

What is the ETA on a Permanent Solution as this is now a Pay Product?

Where is the logic behind that comment?
    We can not fix problems with the google store on your device.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

if you left the free version installed that is why you set this error even after buying from play store. you have to first backup your teamspeak credentials (teamspeak folder on sdcard) then uninstall, then make sure the folder is deleted (keep backup) you can use es file explorer or some other file exploring app on your droid or use your computer to do this. Then you install from playstore. it is a problem with the way teamspeak 3 is coded to stop people from using the free beta that should not but does carry over even after purchase.

*edit*
    to restore backup save the .ini file from the teamspeak folder to sdcard/Download then when you start ts3 click the body with 3 blocks beside it in the upper right to enter identity then the icon at the bottom to load backup

Payment check critical error; 256

Hello,

After paying and installing the app when I load it, it says "payment check critical error 256"

I saw some people had this problem when going from the beta to the final version but I never had the beta on my smartphone and I have had this problem.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall ; delete the cache from the playstore but none of these solutions worked. Any idea how to solve this?

Thank you for your help. I use a Samsung galaxy S3.

Best regards,

Pierre

Critical payment error

After paying and installing the app I am getting cricital payment error due to network connection problem. Internet in my phone is fine. I tried reinstalling clearing cache and so on. Please help me.
    Last edited by Kubuxu; March 11th, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

Last update fixed it but I have the same issue again.

There is nothing we can do here.

Your local playstore app replies, that there is a network problem.
    - Please check your network settings and then try again.
    - You could try to start the client from the store directly
    - Also deactivate all task killers, maybe the background check will be terminated as soon it was started in background.

Hello there,

Device. Samsung galaxy s3
    Date 23.5.2014 issue.payment error 256 and unable to connect to payment server

Since last night every time I open the android client I receive the following two messages
    1. Payment error 256 please try again or open android store and start from there
    2. Could not connect to payment server please retry or open market and start from there.

I have paid for this app and have been using it for some time. I have followed the message and started the app from market
    Only to get this error again. I have been on to Google that say that there is no issues with my payment and
    it shows that I have paid for the app. It has been updated I have cleared catch but still get the error message.
    Google has said that this is a issue with ts3 not them. Please please help.

Quote Originally Posted by niblets1984 View Post
    Hello there,

Device. Samsung galaxy s3
    Date 23.5.2014 issue.payment error 256 and unable to connect to payment server

Since last night every time I open the android client I receive the following two messages
    1. Payment error 256 please try again or open android store and start from there
    2. Could not connect to payment server please retry or open market and start from there.

I have paid for this app and have been using it for some time. I have followed the message and started the app from market
    Only to get this error again. I have been on to Google that say that there is no issues with my payment and
    it shows that I have paid for the app. It has been updated I have cleared catch but still get the error message.
    Google has said that this is a issue with ts3 not them. Please please help.
    The following support you have provided is not helping this problem as Google says everything is fine there end
    Last edited by Chris; May 23rd, 2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: merged bump; Use that damn Edit Button.... Does nobody know how forums work these days.... Oh and don't fullquote unnecessarily...

Critical Payment Error!

Google could not verify your payment status:256
    Please try again later or visiti Android Market!

I am getting this issue since a few days ago.
    So far i tried to reinstall it an cleaning the cache but it doesnt work anyways.
    i really need it because i have to use it as a mic on my ts server.

Quote Originally Posted by Batata View Post
    Please try again later or visiti Android Market!
    Please, read posts #3 and #10 (Dante696's answers) in this thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...-payment-error

It didnt worked, i am getting the same error,simple things such as: reinstalling the app,cleaning the cache or doing the same with the store didnt worked out also

I too get this Critical Payment Error

Please try again later or visit the Android Market!

I have tried all the sugested fixes. Flushed the cache for all Play apps and TS3 as well as uninstall and reinstall TS. I have tried to open TS from inside Play and Play is up to date.

I am lost as to what else to try. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Information