Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Android Beta Test Version Signup Instructions

We are pleased to announce that anyone who bought the application can now sign up for pre release versions (so called Beta versions). These versions include upcoming, not fully tested features and allow you to preview upcoming changes and features.
    This also allows us to test new features on a wider range of devices and make sure new features work correctly on as many devices as possible.

To sign up you need to:
    • Have purchased the TeamSpeak App in the Google PlayStore.
    • Join this Google Group using the same Google Account that you purchased the application with.
    • Click this link and confirm that you wish to participate in beta testing.

Once you have done that, you will receive beta versions through the Google Play Store, just like you would normally receive updates. The Play Store will inform you about available beta versions just like a regular update so that you can update to the latest beta version. If there is no beta version available you will receive the stable version as usual.

You can sign out of Beta testing at any time by visiting the above link again and click the "sign off" button. Afterwards you should visit the play store and update TeamSpeak again to downgrade to the stable version.
    Last edited by Chris; November 12th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

Why i cant test from serbia? we have lot people who want a try ts3 on android?

We have no restriction for any country.

- Check your Laws for VOIP software
    - Check your that your device meets our reqierements
    Code:
    Android 2.2.3 and above, ARM v7 CPU
    Google Play Store support
    Mic and speaker support
    - Buy and Try the App 1 Hour
    - Get a refund from Google within 2 hours after you bought the app if the app does not work in your country or on your device
    - Give feedback in Android section if your device does not work (but App was offered in Store)
    Last edited by dante696; March 8th, 2016 at 12:08 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hello Dev Team !

Can you release 3.0.15.1 for Android and iOS my clients can't connect to my server and i don't wanna change line:
    serveredit virtualserver_min_client_version=1405341092 - Last 3.0.15.1 for Windows/Linux/Mac, for security reason.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dante696; July 15th, 2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: all these off-topics.... merged

The beta 3.0.15.1 was released today. Feel free to use this.

I like the idea to force users. to use the lastest client
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

I can't install it, when i want to update it ,it says i already installed the app.

Quote Originally Posted by DerNoobikeks View Post
    I can't install it, when i want to update it ,it says i already installed the app.
    The user says in this other post that he finally has installed the beta:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...803#post399803

I'm suscribed to the Beta Test Version.
    In the Market, the app indicates: 8 de enero de 2015 --> 08-January-2015
    In my tablet, the app still says: 3.0.17 - 04-Dez-2014 Play Store version: 51

Is it this normal?.

That's correct.
    It's the beta (from Dec 4th / Version 51), that became stable on Jan 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We are pleased to announce that anyone who bought the application can now sign up for pre release versions (so called Beta versions). These versions include upcoming, not fully tested features and allow you to preview upcoming changes and features.
    This also allows us to test new features on a wider range of devices and make sure new features work correctly on as many devices as possible.

To sign up you need to:
    • Have purchased the TeamSpeak App in the Google PlayStore.
    • Join this Google Group using the same Google Account that you purchased the application with.
    • Click this link and confirm that you wish to participate in beta testing.

Once you have done that, you will receive beta versions through the Google Play Store, just like you would normally receive updates. The Play Store will inform you about available beta versions just like a regular update so that you can update to the latest beta version. If there is no beta version available you will receive the stable version as usual.

You can sign out of Beta testing at any time by visiting the above link again and click the "sign off" button. Afterwards you should visit the play store and update TeamSpeak again to downgrade to the stable version.
    Is this beta program still active?

It is active, but at this moment there is no newer version as the current stable release.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It is active, but at this moment there is no newer version as the current stable release.
    Thx for information 👍

Why can not I join a group even though I sign in with the account on which the TS3 Android is purchased?

Update: The group is open again.

It seems that our group got banned from Google.
    We need to contact them to solve this.
    Last edited by dante696; May 17th, 2017 at 03:19 PM.

Is the group banned again or is the program over?

Thread Information