Forum

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mhh I dont have lotro, so I can't check it myself. Is there some kind of voice chat integrated, so the developers choose to "lock" the volume of their game? Can you try to manually alter the volume of the game - not ingame, but in the windows sound mixer(the thingie when you click on the speaker icon in the systemtray).

nice plugin!

can you please add an option to select on which audio device the sound should be suppressed?
    Last edited by schm0; April 16th, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

Added it.
    Would be nice if you could give me some feedback on this, because I won't use this myself(only have one audio device ) and just did a short test.

Is it possible (future feature) to only mute certain programs instead of all?

Mmh sure, why not. What do you have in mind for this?
    Should it be like a checkbox in the options "only suppress volume of the following applications" and then a textfield where you can write the process names in a list? like "chrome.exe;firefox.exe;lol.exe"

Like this one, or the other way around: Only surpress volume for the following applications "mediaplayer.exe,winamp.exe" or don't surpress for "csgo.exe;wow.exe"

As I am mostly listening to music while playing games I still want to hear people talking on Teamspeak but the ingame volume should be the same as it is not as loud as the music.

Ok, I added it in form of a blacklist, so in your case you will have to write down the games like in your example.

Thank you, trying it out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
    Added it.
    Would be nice if you could give me some feedback on this, because I won't use this myself(only have one audio device ) and just did a short test.

Thanks mate.
    Seems to working fine

Constant crashes on a specific TS server.

Hey guys!

So, i've been struggling this for a while, when i'm connected to a different teamspeak, (usually used as a backup for the primary one), Around two minutes or so, without any specific action done prior to that, the client crashes, I have no idea what would be the cause of this, i've tried compability mode and running as administrator.

Note: tell me if you want more dump files, I have around 15 of them in total.

Crashes in third party plugin volume_control_goreki. Please disable that plugin or contact the author, for him to fix.
    Last edited by Chris; April 29th, 2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: 3rd party plugin crash!

What exactly means "connected to a different teamspeak"?
    Is it just one specific TS server like the title says? If so, could you give me the server IP (via PM if you want).
    Are you connected to two servers at the same time? Or do you have two instances of teamspeak open (which shouldn't be possible I think)?
    I'm just hanging on the word "different"...different to what?

And as your crash report was moved to my plugin thread...does it solve the issue if you disable the plugin?

@Chris, if you are reading this:
    Would you be so kind to tell me, which information I can get out of those dump files? I can open the files with Visual Studio and it looks like this.
    So I see that my plugin is loaded but it doesn't really tell me at which point the error occured. And also I obviously cant start a debug, because I dont have the debug information for ts3_client_win64.exe.
    I did "learning by doing" for C++ and VisualStudio, so perhaps I'm just missing a crucial point to get something out of those dumps...right now I can only confirm "yes it crashed, and my plugin was loaded, too"

Absolutely love the plugin, can i ask a feature, to addition to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by schm0 View Post
    nice plugin!

can you please add an option to select on which audio device the sound should be suppressed?
    Would it be possible to suppress more than one audio device? I have 2 different playback device, one for games, browser and other audio, and one for music only. And I'd like to suppress both of them.

Sure but I have to restructure my code a little bit for this, so it could get more complex than it seems.

Ok I updated the first post.
    I switched to the new Visual Studio 2013 some time ago. There is no particular reason for it other than it's new and shiny and it was for free, so unfortunately you have to install the redistributable package for it.

VS2013 redist: http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downl....aspx?id=40784

1.7 API20 (make sure to get the VS2013 redistributables for this and every future release):
    added a whitelist as an alternative to the editable blacklist -> if you want, check the box and you can let the plugin only suppress the applications you want

added the functionality to select multiple audio devices and not just one

Thanks for the quick update! works like a charm. And it even treats 2 main channel volume separately.

Thread Information