Forum

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

TeamSpeak Crash Help

For some reason my TeamSpeak keeps crashing can any of you help, when it crashes it gives a a debug file. I posted the file down below.

Edit by Staff: Crashes in third party plugin volume_control_goreki. Please contact the author of said plugin for updates / support.
    Last edited by Chris; August 8th, 2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash. Moving to plugin thread.

Those dump files don't help me. Do you have the latest version of my plugin and can you reproduce the crash on your own will?

bug

ts3 problem

Edit by Staff: Crash caused by third party plugin volume_control_goreki. Please contact the author of said plugin for updates / support.
    Last edited by Chris; August 11th, 2014 at 09:08 AM. Reason: 3rd party crash; Moving to plugin thread

mate can you pls add an option to delay the volume restore?

Angry Team Speak Crashed

For some reason my Team Speak keeps crashing for no apparent reason. When it crashes it gives me a file. The file is down below please help

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party plugin volume_control_goreki. Please contact the author of said plugin for updates and support
    Last edited by Chris; August 20th, 2014 at 07:41 AM. Reason: 3rd party plugin crash; moving to plugin thread

Team Speak Crashed

Crash for no reason.

Edit by Staff: Crashes in 3rd party plugin volume_control_goreki. Please contact the author of said plugin for updates and support
    Last edited by Chris; August 20th, 2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: 3rd party plugin crash; moving to plugin thread

can anyone one of you tell me what you did before it crashed? "crash for no reason" and the dump files dont help me, because I dont have the debug information for ts3

I hope you all have the latest version installed.

Quote Originally Posted by schm0 View Post
    mate can you pls add an option to delay the volume restore?
    Honestly, I got this idea myself some time ago, but I thought "not worth my time, if nobody requests it"
    I will look into it...perhaps I can give you an update this weekend.
    Last edited by Goreki; August 20th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
    "crash for no reason" and the dump files dont help me, because I dont have the debug information for ts3
    You don't actually need any debug information for TeamSpeak. The crash is in the plugin itself, and you should have debug information for your own code, thus you should be able to locate the code at which it crashed.

I hope you all have the latest version installed.
    If you were to add version information into the file itself, you'd know which version people use and said information would also be available in crashdumps, which would instantly answer that question Way too few people actually use that feature if you ask me.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You don't actually need any debug information for TeamSpeak. The crash is in the plugin itself, and you should have debug information for your own code, thus you should be able to locate the code at which it crashed.
    No, because VS says I need the debug information for ts3client_win64.exe.
    And I also searched on the internet how to debug based on dump files and everywhere it tells me that I need the debug symbols for the executable, which are created in the compiling/linking process.
    I dont know what the other plugin devs here are doing with those dump files, but for me it seems kind of useless. I already asked you some months ago on this topic but I assume that you didn't read it back then (no offense).
    edit: Chris send me a very informative PM, explaining me how to Visual Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    If you were to add version information into the file itself, you'd know which version people use and said information would also be available in crashdumps, which would instantly answer that question Way too few people actually use that feature if you ask me.
    Fair enough, I will do this from now on.
    Last edited by Goreki; August 21st, 2014 at 11:39 AM.

Honestly, I got this idea myself some time ago, but I thought "not worth my time, if nobody requests it"
    I will look into it...perhaps I can give you an update this weekend.

Thank you

Looking for volume control plugin

Hi I'm looking for an plugin, which provides the voice volume from me silent when others speak. its possible?

Answer to Reason for Editing: I saw the plugin, but got it wrong! SRY

but i need it for linux :S
    Last edited by Toaster; August 24th, 2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: feel free to use the serach feature first....

updated the first post with version 1.8:
    added a delay option

I've been having continuous crashes at random, sometimes minutes apart and sometimes hourly. Most of them, like this last one, happen while I'm playing Neverwinter (which is the only time I have Teamspeak on).

Last edited by Chris; October 1st, 2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: 3rd party plugin crash. Moving to plugin thread

Not sure if this is still maintained but will there ever be a solution to the "volume always at max" problem in the new version (well not exactly problem since it's by design but I guess you understand what I mean)?

Fact is, when there's volume set per application there's probably a reason for it, no? Also it somewhat messes with programs that only use the windows soundmixer for volume control and have no internal volume adjustment (looking at you WMP).

Couldn't the plugin just use the Windows-Communication-Settings-thingy in the soundcontrol that Skype is apparently using as well? I'm not really sure how this is actually working but isn't it just telling Windows that a communication is active? The Windows API pretty much does the rest for you...

I think the TS3 Client would have to set the specific flag while creating the audiosessions (for recording and output).

I could imagine, that the devs are using some platform independent libraries for the audio part and such special windows features are not supported, but I dont know honestly.
    Last edited by Goreki; October 30th, 2014 at 11:42 PM.

Thread Information