Forum

Talking (Released) MYSQL TS3 DataBase Editor

Ok Guys I'm writing a MySQL database Editing Program. The Features I Have Incorporated are
    A Client Query which this includes Server ID, Client DB ID, Nickname, Squery Login and Password and Last connected ip.

Channel Query where You can Get Channel ID, Server Id, Channel Name.

Ban list Query right Now It Queries Current Bans The Bannee Name, and Banner Name, Bannee's IP, Server ID, and Ban Reason. To Do I'm Planning on incorporating a Ban Creator.

A Server List Query that shows Server Name Server Id Port Number and Server Unique Identifier.

I Also have included a Complaints Query also. To Come Is File a Complaint With this Program Also.

I am Also going to make a Squery Password Encrypter What it is suppose to do in theory is Decrypt current Password into plain text so you can give it to Your Squery Admins also allows you to create custom Squery Passwords and encrypt them to enter back in to the Database.

I Have a SVN Repository if you would like source you will need to pm me for SVN Info and also I Have a ticket system at sourceforge private message me for link. I will Customize Links for Front Page of Program to your liking if you would like to have custom Links In it at no charge But, I will also Customize other features for a Small Donation to help me Keep the Programming up. I Will also take requests for other features that you as a community would like me to incorporate I Do Plan On Adding More features. As of Right Now I am getting the Base of the program together. I Plan on releasing an Alpha of program Later on This Month I will Keep You Guys Updated on its Progress I will add screen shots to the sourceforge website shortly.

Unfortunately my Program is still too big after compression to upload but here is the direct install link http://insaneradio.info/projects/TS3...or/publish.htm Unfortunately the addons page is still down so i cannot upload their either thanks for you understanding.
    Mods I'm Sorry that you guys don't like external hosting so please forgive me after compression my tool is 2.9mb i cannot compress anything lower include RAR Sorry for the external link please do not Delete thanks. P.S. The addons Page is down again.
    Last edited by gothicdude1044; March 9th, 2014 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Adding the release into Thread until addons page comes back up.

Any updates?

Updates to Tool

Quote Originally Posted by Kickball View Post
    Any updates?
    Yes i have released a alpha release but i have not been able to get password portion working. As Of Right Now.

You shouldn't edit directly the server database. It can bring unexpected crashes. Use Yatqa for server administration.

You Can Edit it directly If you Know what u are doing

Quote Originally Posted by barricas View Post
    You shouldn't edit directly the server database. It can bring unexpected crashes. Use Yatqa for server administration.
    You Can Edit directly if you know what you are doing but my tool is mostly for querying the vitals like bans, channel names/channel ids for other third party tools that are offered on the add ons pages like server bots that need the channel id to know what channels to monitor. Ect things like that but i have not incorporated any editing into my program at this time.

Probably. Remember that teamspeak caches some data in Mem instead of grabbing from the database.
    Editing live as the server is running is not a good ideia as you don't know how the code is built, so you don't know what is expected.

Sir I Understand your Statement Here is the link to download and Install and You Can Check It Out For Your Self Download and Install ME it is going to Have Bugs I Know Just Take A Look and check it out for yourself thanks.
    Last edited by Chris; February 5th, 2014 at 07:24 AM. Reason: removed dead Link

I have finally got the password portion working
    See My First Thread about it or PM me Thanks
    Last edited by gothicdude1044; March 9th, 2014 at 07:04 AM.

Thread Information